Roof spoiler help please

paddy

Reaction score
I am looking at this on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A3-Genui...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item19aedbc8ad

My car currently has this
Betsy.jpg

My question is does what i have need to come off or does the new part fit over the top ??

Comes complete in primer ready for painting with fitting instructions.
The Spoiler is bonded to the car using

You just get it bonded on mate, On top of your original part.

Is it just me or is your rear drivers side wheel at a very strange angle?:confused:

Can i ask why your going to spend over £150 when you can get exactly the same spoiler on ebay for around £80?

Can i ask why your going to spend over £150 when you can get exactly the same spoiler on ebay for around £80?

That is on e-bay and i havnt seen a Vortex cheaper ? Looking for the front Votex as well

wheel is at a funny angle after a rear end smash a couple of years ago. works well on right handers though:yes:

Last edited:
Looks nice that, no one seems to get splitters smoothed in on this forum, i think it would look miles better smoothed in!

Yea, I suppose its easier to get it sprayed off the car and fitted rather than fitting filling and spraying in situ...

Ordered that as well now :cool:

The spoiler you have ordered is not the genuine votex one, hopefully it will look and fit ok. I have heard of some bad ones on ebay not looking very good. I would have gone for the genuine one

wheel is at a funny angle after a rear end smash a couple of years ago. works well on right handers though:yes:

Dont you think you should get that looked at, surely it cant be doing your tyres any good and it cant be safe to drive.

Looks nice that, no one seems to get splitters smoothed in on this forum, i think it would look miles better smoothed in!

before i fitted the sline bumper to my old A3 i fitted a votex splitter and smoothed it

CIMG0129.jpg

The wheels fine Matt, just a funny camera angle and my warped sense of humour :yes:

the spoiler is polyurethane and not the usual GRP so hopefully it will be ok. If not i will sell it on and get the proper thing.

Cheers ..

I am going to be gettin a genuine one after having a couple of dodgy ebay ones that were very poor fits, better to just go genuine and be safe than sorry