My new front and rear

mike1628

Reaction score
I have been busy since i joined the forum getting myself parts for my 2004 pre-facelift, i have had ups and downs over the past few month's (oh well pish happens!!) and been stitched up a couple of times with fog lights and a 2009 bumper but managed to get the money back.

So here are a few pics previous and after, comments welcome good or bad

One last thing i know its needs lowering and wheels, it will be a few weeks for wheels yet but open to suggestions

:sign_pics:

oldback1Small.jpg

oldsideSmall.jpg

frontold2Small.jpg

newsideSmall.jpg

forum1Small.jpg

forum2Small.jpg

forum3Small.jpg

forum4Small.jpg

hope this works

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a great job, is the trim on the grill a darker black? looks good, i would change the alloys too.

Yeahh defo looks better, which spoiler is that, and where from?

Thanks Nate

Im thinking of maybe 35mm eibach springs only not sure if that will be ok , also there is a place near me called SWT for wheels i will visit the end of the mth.

uS4F

Yes it the Black Optics grille and is an SE so these are the standard wheels but im pretty sure im gonna get 19s

A3 Sport

Its the votex spoiler

Voorhees

Your the man and made these pics possible for me to post im chuffed

Cheers

Great choice of grill :) - really improves the look changing the front from the split grill. Lovely job :thumbsup:

Cheers Jon

It was not a very nice day (Friday) and i had been waiting all week to take the pics, as soon as the camera came out it started to spit.:keule:

If i could i would get BBS LM's as think they look the dogs but the mr bank man wont let me be stupid wid my money

I got these but they are 5 x 100 gutted

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/3850/cat/10/date/1231096883

Anyone know if i can get these redrilled? cause i love these wheels

Mike car looks great mate! And great choice on the optic grill...Looks like a different car, bet your pleased:) How much did the spoiler cost and was it easy to fit?

My bonnet got delivered but was in terrible state, so have to get another one.
Rear lights look good aswell. A LCR splitter would finish the front off nicely, looks very aggressive. For lowering springs try DPM (Damian) good choice be Eibach Pro Lowering Suspension Springs, Eibach Sportline or H&R
Check the link out.
http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/a3-8p-03-lowering-springs-c-1924_1941_1991.html
Also let me know when your free and i'll pop down towards your way.
Enjoy the car Mike

Ashley

Thanks Nate

Im thinking of maybe 35mm eibach springs only not sure if that will be ok , also there is a place near me called SWT for wheels i will visit the end of the mth.

When I posted last nite, I didn't know you were from Bristol, thats where I'm from pal. I'm good friends with James & Matt who own SWT, I'll have to give you a shout the next time I'm in bristol with the car.

Ash

Thanks mate for the comments yours looks brilliant, you know how much i tortured myself with the option of S3 front or S line.

Sorry to hear about your bonnet thats pants hope you dont loose any money :unsure:
Spoiler was 140ish from Stoke used audi bonding glue

Do you know, i thought about the LCR spoiler option as i put one on my Leon (not cupra r), but Bristol has alot of speed bumps! The springs tho im definitley going for we will have to see.

Nate

where in Bristol are you from? yea sure me you and Ash could hook up when your down next as im sure you know he is only over the Bridge would you know if James would give us a forum discount?

Cheers guys

Last edited:
where in Bristol are you from? yea sure me you and Ash could hook up when your down next as im sure you know he is only over the Bridge would you know if James would give us a forum discount?

I'm from Whitchurch. But I live in manchester now, I'll be down at xmas next, but only in the van. James is a tight *** when it comes to discount :redface:

Ash

Thanks mate for the comments yours looks brilliant, you know how much i tortured myself with the option of S3 front or S line.

Sorry to hear about your bonnet thats pants hope you dont loose any money :unsure:
Spoiler was 140ish from Stoke used audi bonding glue

Do you know, i thought about the LCR spoiler option as i put one on my Leon (not cupra r), but Bristol has alot of speed bumps! The springs tho im definitley going for we will have to see.?

Cheers guys

No problem Mike. Does look good and very aggressive. Haha yes i can remember how much you tortured yourself lol. I dont think i'll lose any money already sent it back should get my money back today or tomorrow.
The body shop i go to say they may be able to sort out the gaps on my current bonnet so i may let them have ago as if it mess up its not gonna cost me plus my spray job will be cheaper haha :)

I need a spoiler it changes the shape of the A3 soo much more. Next month i will get that from Stoke Audi :D Splitter only £19.99 from a seat dealer and it helps protect the underneath of the bumper.
Springs will finish the car off nicely. I need some im sick of seeing my car sitting so heigh