RHD LED lights?

I spotted these the other day but forgot to post! They look a better design that the others seen on here and the LED's look a lot brighter. I'll wait to see if someone buys a set first!

I'm assuming a straight swap for us with halogens

You can't ALL wait lol

I'm currently not fancying sending £300 this close to christmas via paypal to Taiwan for some fairy lights. I think i'd be hunted down by the wife! Especially after having to fork out for a new central heating pump today.

They can wait till i'm flush:)

I'm currently not fancying sending £300 this close to christmas via paypal to Taiwan for some fairy lights. I think i'd be hunted down by the wife! Especially after having to fork out for a new central heating pump today.

ditto LOL, they might arrive for next summer!

BUT YOU CAN USE THEM ON THE TREE !!!

i cant seem tp get the picture on ebay of them can anyone paste it on here .....please

weird eh my internet's been playing up today ?? just really slow

You mean this pic

On the genuine the led is over the top...

Or turn it up side down lol

HL-AD-A3-03-Pro-R8Look-BKc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
does everyone like these? out of 10?

I think they look a lot more oem than the ones you bought, The LED's might be at the bottom but they look nearly identical in design to the new A4 ones. The LED's look brighter but they are more expensive.

i like those, i prefer them to ones that have been posted up before. I think the main thing is good quality bright LEDs.

Also, do A3s with normal halogen lights have projectors fitted?

I think in terms of brightness and quality of build, even looks these are better than mine.

Only thing I dont like is the leds don't go horizontal like the r8 headlights, so it looks like two upside down semicircles...

Still no one wants to make actual a3 replica drl's but hey. Mine were £300... i'd like someone to get these and see 'whats what' as Jezza likes to say

Last edited: