AirRide Or Coillies??

AntDub

Reaction score
What would you reccomend, used coillies at least on 5 different cars, but never used airride, infact i dont know where you get it from and whats involved in installing it, can any one give me the heads up?

Thanks

What style are you wanting to achieve with your car? are you wanting the whole euro look??

Are you wanting improved handling/looks?

If you want the slammed, euro look, then air ride it but it will cost the guts of £1600+

IMO I do not see the point unless you are totally into that scene - check out TD's thread down the main page and look at his air ride A3 :)

If you go to a lot of shows and want to be able to drop it super low then air ride is a good option but in my personal opinion I'd prefer coilovers or a good springs and shocks kit for everyday use and as said air ride is super expensive.

Damian @ DPM Performance

coils all the way... a lot more functional and economical. personally i hate half of wheel covered by archer:) it reminds me these long amercian car with not rounded archer on the back but covering 1/3 of the wheel.

Air ride is super expensive, but its also super clever. I'm in talks with Luke Massy who owns Plush Automotive in Leceister as my cousin is having air ride fitted to his Jetta in 2010 when he gets it and I'm also toying with the idea.

with regards to how much am i into the euro look, ile let a couple of my old projects show you that :p ..

DSC00863.jpg

and as u can see in the background there is my pride and joy sat on its botty.. and the rado was also an ongoing project but i got rid once i found out it was cat C!!
a few of you may already know it from previous shows..

poloo.jpg

mepolo.jpg

(yeh thats me next to my old baby lol when i was 17 :p)

Any way back on topic, i may have coilies for the time being then get air ride once i have a set of wheels which will compliment it, if any one could point me in the right direct via pm that would be great !