Getting bored...

madluke

In pursuit of audiness:)
Reaction score
have you guys experienced that feeling of getting bored with your a3?? there are days that i like it and want to do more mods, changes, enjoy driving, and other days when i want just sell it cus rattles are upseting me or sth else, sell it and buy i.e skoda octavia vrs

What you need is a bigger turbo mate.:friends:

lol. the rattles do **** me off. my door was annoying me as the colour was off, but that's ok now. just the rattles to go and I'll be happy...for now...

its so annoying. changing my mind like a girl:). keep it sale it. keep it sale it. get vw or skoda vrs or something else

I guess that would be an "upgrade" in a way but I don't think I'd go from an Audi to a Skoda. They're good cars but at the end of the day it's still a Skoda and it's still ugly as hell lol.

oh f...k it i will keep it and some fortune again for further mods:) endless...

I was not bored with my A3 at all, loved it hence why I went for the S3. The time was just right for me to move on but I would have been happy to drive away at it but the offer on the S3 was too good to miss out!

I'm not bored with my A3 at all, love it! Loads of mods for me to do, love driving it, love the build, looks, power and the running costs! Suits me down to the ground!