Badger5Monster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Power power power

Is there much of a difference to the feel of a stage 2+ Revo remap and the goodies that come with it over the stage 1 Revo remap and is it worth the money ???? + anyone in the Midlands you can trust with your car 2007 S3
    Last edited by h5djr; 3rd November 2009 at 21:18. Reason: Poor use of English

2. # ADS
    ADS

Rarely neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jsws3 View Post
    is there much of a differnce to the feel of a stage 2+ revo remap and the goodys that come with it over the stage 1 revo remap and is it worth the money ???? + any one in the midlands you can trust with your car 2007 s3
    Hi there....you should have a search here for a few threads on the topic,but the difference is huge.

A Stage 1 remap will give you about 30-40bhp more,and represents excellent value,as you really don't have to invest a lot more.

Stage 2+ as I'm sure you know,requires a high pressure fuel pump,exhaust and CAI,and will set you back nearly 2k in all.....for that you get a much faster car.

Put another way,I went from Stage 1 to 2+ pretty quickly.

2nd Gear

Status
    Thanks mate. I think a early christmas present for me. lol
    Last edited by h5djr; 3rd November 2009 at 21:15. Reason: Poor use of English!

Quattro

Status
    stage 2+ is unreal :D no doubt between the two if you have the money buddy

Ibis S3 / GT3076R / 18" TD 1.3s Toyo R888's / H&R ARBs & Monotubes / USP LPFS / Turbosmart Eboost2 / WOT box / 500HP (EST)...and a TDI badge

5th Gear

Status
    My review here may be of interest Sachs Clutch + Autotech + Revo Stage2+ = WTF !
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.