Rieger front spliter opinions

Danny Scott

Reaction score
Ive got a pre facelift A3 and am thinking of putting a rieger front splitter on it to make the front slightly more aggressive and low. I was going to do the Single grille conversion until I discovered there was more to it than just changing the bumpers over.

Anyone got one of these fitted? Pictures would be great. Also are there any alternatives?

do a single grill s-line conversion with cupra lower splitter luks top noch. See my garage for pics :D

I was going to do the Single grille conversion until I discovered there was more to it than just changing the bumpers over.

Bumpers and bonnet, quite easy to do the bonnet, its only 4 bolts

Some of us prefer the double grill....well me and Clarkson any way :happy:

a member on here has one - his user name has slipped my mind though :S

it doesnt look that bad (not as bad as the back anyway!) if im honest but a votex one looks miles better but and the single grll s line bumper looks even nice or an S3 bumper would look the biz but if you change the grill, you got to change the bonnet too!

Is it just the bonnet that needs to be done as well because iv heard something about having to cut something behind the bumper?

i would prefer to do the single grill conversion but i cant find the s line bumpers anywhere