Goodridge Braided Hoses

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I am thinking of changing to braided like I had on the S3 while back, but they only show for 8L, so was going to get them from the MK5 considering same brake system as my A3, anyone else got braided on there's & did they use the MK5 ones aswell.

Either that or we could organise a GB with Goodridge, we would need to send them an OEM set to act as a template then order @ 10 sets, I know this has been done over on a BMW forum (E92) as I have a set on my 335d.

I'd join up if someone wants to get the ball rolling..

Neuspeed make a set of front and rear braided hoses that i have fitted on my car.http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=6806&xSec=392 . Goodridge used to be based down near me at Exeter but moved a few years ago and don`t seem that keen on making one off or small quantity. Merlin Motorsport can make or supply all the Goodridge brake parts/hoses you need for any design and are very good and quick.

Cheers lads I have emailed few already, I wont deal with awesome anymore tbh Mike, was waiting for your input as you were my 1st thought of who would have added braided, but I'll find another supplier for Neuspeed if neccessary.

Also the price at awesome is a joke, MK5 goodridges are far cheaper, half the price pretty much.

FWD & 4wd do seem different for the MK5 so must be same for the 8P.

I'm happy to get something running for a group buy, whose interested.

PS. Mikey havnt forgotten the request so leave with me, email you asap.

Cheers lads I have emailed few already, I wont deal with awesome anymore tbh Mike, was waiting for your input as you were my 1st thought of who would have added braided, but I'll find another supplier for Neuspeed if neccessary.

Also the price at awesome is a joke, MK5 goodridges are far cheaper, half the price pretty much.

FWD & 4wd do seem different for the MK5 so must be same for the 8P.

I'm happy to get something running for a group buy, whose interested.

PS. Mikey havnt forgotten the request so leave with me, email you asap.
The Neuspeed hoses have gone up loads since i bought them back in 2007-2008 probably due to the crap exchange rate but then all Neuspeed stuff is very dear. If you have the diamentions of the stock hoses just phone Merlin Motorsport as they will make them up the same day and ship it out to you with a lot less hassel then dealing with Goodridge. Merlin might even do a group buy, no harm in asking.
I thought you where not going to tell anyone about us and our leather/bondage fetish.....:whip:

Ok I have got an email from one company, they need a set of lines from an A3 to make them up, which would allow us to get them from that company specific to the 8P, upon checking the 8P has a few tbh, so anyone got any they're not using or can get some for me to get the ball rolling.