Looking for a nice S3

subaru26675

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I am currently on the look for a nice s3 which has been sensibly modified and has low miles on it.
If any of you guys are thinking of changing your car, please drop me a PM, cash waiting for right car.

Cheers
Kevin

Yeah, looking to spend no more than 19K, so i suppose i am looking at an 07/57 plate car.

Kevin

Hi mate,

I had to double take when I saw when you registered to your your first post...you really have thought about this. :laugh:

Anyhoo, S3-Dan was mulling over selling his here on this thread. However, I see that you are looking for slightly newer. He is on ASN too, but I am not sure that his username is exactly the same. His is in Northumbria if you are interested.

Good luck in any event bud.

Cheers but a bit high on the mileage for me.
I have been looking for S3's and GTi edition 30's, so i suppose i will just have to be patient to get the right car.

Kev

Both a great choice with the S3 offering slightly better all weather performance, a mapped ED30 is a real hoot to drive though.

Mine will be up in January, been offered £23k px, March 09 9,000 miles, I'd sell it privately but would have to charge additional for the mods as the plan is to transfer them over to the new S3.