Has anyone found RHD facelift headlights yet??

S3_OLI

Reaction score
hi people,

i know loads of people have asked this but i really want the DRL's and surely there must be a kit out there that is good quality????

please help because im desperate for these lights!!!!

By the way my car is a 2007 S3 with xenons

cheeers

Judging by the interest in these lights I reckon if someone does find a decent set it'd be the busiest thread ever!

Not seen them before. RHD and HIDs too! Don't think you'd need angel eyes though :ermm:

Problem is mate with the newer 09 facelift oem headlights with led drl's, you cant just fit them in as they're different size/shape, so you need to spend the other 2-4k on the front end to have them working & fitting visually well, I wouldnt even touch anything aftermarket if you have bixenons already, they simply wont compare at all, if I get flush soon then I was considering a front end conversion again to newer style, but that would be a while of I reckon, good thing is as I will end up in europe they have loads of them for sale at a fair price for lhd, lol, we'll see.

Last edited:
It says 03-08 Nigel so they SHOULD be a straight fit.

After seeing the lack of power in the other LEDs though I'd be pretty wary.

I'm referring to the thread title & his original post Staz, I'll edit the post as he obviously replied with another post with ebay aftermarkets whilst I was composing mine, thus made it look as you read.