Ferodo brakes

GConn

Reaction score
For the people that have used either brake discs or brake pads from Ferodo for the S3, can you please post up the part numbers of the items used? I think this is something many people need.

I have ordered the following (not sure if they are the right ones):
front pads: FDB1765
Front discs: DDF1504

Thanks

GConn,

I know one of the Eastern Europe guys from VAGOC is running these, though I am not sure if he is on here.

I asked about them here and they seemed clued up having fitted DS2500 to an 8P previously.

I know that doesn't answer your question direct, but might be a good place to cross-ref.

For the people that have used either brake discs or brake pads from Ferodo for the S3, can you please post up the part numbers of the items used? I think this is something many people need.

Thanks
Front Ferodo 2500's for the 8P are FCP1765H

Many thanks for the replies! Just a note, I ordered these items but they are OE quality equivalents. Not going for the 2500s, but as AuldReekie says, I'll try and cross reference the numbers. Thanks again.

Just or ref, Ferodo DS2500 are the bizz - I had them and am getting them again on my current car (withbremteh grooved discs) :D

Love DS2500s the A4 is getting them as soon as. but i bought ti with brand new pads etc. so be rude not to use em down.

Read around that these ds2500 dont come with wear sensor. I'm not a fan of the ghetto "cut your wire" method.

Any other solutions around that?

Thanks

For anyone looking for Ferodo OE replacements, the pads and discs are now on the car, so the part numbers noted above are right.

Note: These are OE equivalents, not a performance upgrade.