My lava grey sportback

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
hi mods please leave this video up for a couple of weeks as im tying to sell my car ...

hi guys my car is now for sale in classified's also on pistonheads and soon to follow auto trader ... if anyone has any interest pm me cheers guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhAGQjh8rBY

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...Looks brand new! -Very tasty!!!

'WKD' plate... -three-letter sets ending in KA, KB, KC, KD KF and LV all used to be Liverpool registrations ('KE' was excluded from the series). Every time I see one, I think of Anfield!

Keith

fresh motor blazin! what car you gettin next? am i right in thinkin your gettin a 1 series??

Lovely car, links to autotrader and pistonheads?

Hi smudge thanks mate , ive really took care of the car and the mods arnt over the top it looks just right ...

heres the link to pistonheads :

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1317923.htm

Ive not put her on autotrader yet i will be in about 2 weeks time...

Im really gutted ive got to sell the car but baby on the way and the recession has hit us really hard so she has to go ..but if anyone is interested mail me ....

S3RYE im getting a cheap impreza waggon for a while till things pick up .....but i was thinking a 530d i need a bigger car now cos there will be four of us soon ...lol

Last edited:
Blazin the car looks wkd mate. Wish mine could look like that but in 3door.
Hope you get the price your after and a easy sale.

thanks ashley ..i need to win the lotto quick so i dont have to sell it ...even 10 grand would do.... lol wishfull thinking

and yes hope i sell it to its just to expensive at the mo the insurance is killing me , cheers pal

Gutted you got to sell m8 :bye:

Now, how about that sexy S2 Avant we both liked :meeting: that way you still have a fat car, and a few grand for the baby

Gutted you got to sell m8 :bye:

Now, how about that sexy S2 Avant we both liked :meeting: that way you still have a fat car, and a few grand for the baby

I know im really gutted , and im only gona have 2 to 3 grand for a car so it looks like a scooby waggon probably i need something with a little speed THAT A2 WAS 4 GRAND I THINK ? So its out of my budget , that's why i havent been coming on here as much , it does my head in reading all the modding and i didnt get to fully finish mine .....ah well .

nice car and great video, although i did feel slightly dizzy after watching it!!!
hope u get what u want for it, but im sure you'll miss it!!!

cheers marty i done the video just to show the car , what it looks like to help with the sale because the pics dont do it justice ...but yeah i was dizzy to ..lol

Bet you must be gutted mate! Honestly, if you came to me before i got my Type R with that deal, i would have genuinely bought it.

But for anyone thats interested, the car is f**king mint. The pics/vids dont do it any justice! It has been well looked after and i couldnt see a single mark on it when i had a quick look and the mods suit the car perfectly - it stands out for all the right reasons without being OTT.

As for the car itself, i had it on vagcom a few times when Johnny wanted the lights coding and it never showed any fault codes to do with any mechanical or electrical issues. And the car is fully loaded with more toys you'll ever need - think it has pretty much every extra possible from the factory!

Good luck with the sale matey and hope your motor gets a good home! Shame you have to sell so soon!

cheers kaz ..yeah i am gutted , serious this damn recession is a poo .. but il be back . not sure if it will be an audi though i need a bigger car so it may be a 530d ..

cheers kaz ..yeah i am gutted , serious this damn recession is a poo .. but il be back . not sure if it will be an audi though i need a bigger car so it may be a 530d ..

Get an Accord Type R :rock: - my mate is selling a mint one for sub £5k on a 02. Fast enough for the road but without the repair bills associated with Evos/Scoobs! Im on my 2nd one now and Love it :D 4 Doors, Big Boot, Decent MPG when not in vtec, what more could you ask for :D Feel free to pop over for a spin!

I'll probs be back in something expensive soon but enjoying cheaper motoring at the minute - in saying cheaper, I've spent around £3k on the damn thing and I've had her just over a month and paid around £5k so its not far off what i sold my A3 for :banghead::banghead::banghead: lol

Il have between 2 to 3 grand so its gona be a cheap scooby waggon for a while i was thinking forester but the misses prefers an impreza for looks , Cant afford 5 or i would go for an accord ...But thanks for the offer

Il have between 2 to 3 grand so its gona be a cheap scooby waggon for a while i was thinking forester but the misses prefers an impreza for looks , Cant afford 5 or i would go for an accord ...But thanks for the offer

I wouldnt touch a subaru at that cheap, its going to cost you serious ££££s as they're not that relaible - you can get pre facelift accords for around that much. Have a look on pistonheads but make sure it doesnt suffer from the gearbox 5th gear issue and had the cambelt auto tensioner done! But hondas have bullet proof engines hence the reason i love mine - i rag it all day long and not a single prob :D

Your more than welcome for a spin mate as above mate and to show the misses- i though accords were old grandads cars but 212bhp in a car that weighs 1200kg, its seriousl quick and one of the best handling cars Ive driven and uber reliable! :D

Il check pistonheads out cheers for the info , Damn i was all set on a waggon to but if there gona be breaking down sack it , I thought they were really reliable

Il check pistonheads out cheers for the info , Damn i was all set on a waggon to but if there gona be breaking down sack it , I thought they were really reliable

Trust me mate - they're not!

A friend has a green estate wrx and 2 months after he bought it, the valves needing reseating and hten after he had that done, the bottom end spun a bearing so he had to get a refurbed bottom end and then the turbo popped :S lol - his is up for sale if your interested lol

The good ones are at around 5k for an WRX STI Estate and they should be pretty good - fast and all :D

Seriously 10B Kaz is right, a 3k Subaru runs a fair chance of being a knacker. Get a Honda, or stay German bro :yes:

Considered a Civic Vtec estate? I think it's called a VTi or something, fast reliable jokes for much less money

*edit* like this:
http://images.google.de/imgres?imgu...5&prev=/images?q=civic+vti+estate&gbv=2&hl=de

May look a bit boring but guaranteed a good drive. I'd rather that than some ratty scooby

Last edited:
cheers pal all took on board , il do some searching

I wondered why you were so quiet these days, shame tbh, but look up mate recession is slowly getting better to a degree, personally its given the bigger companies just an excuse to dump staff, not cause they needed to for money reasons, but just cause they wanted to make there turnover look better on paper.

Anyway you'll be back mate, shame you cant keep it for now, as I said head up.

No problem mate. Lol i'll pray for you tonight to win:thumbsup: Good luck and hope to see you sticking around here. Keep your head up mate

thanks ashley ..i need to win the lotto quick so i dont have to sell it ...even 10 grand would do.... lol wishfull thinking

and yes hope i sell it to its just to expensive at the mo the insurance is killing me , cheers pal

I wondered why you were so quiet these days, shame tbh, but look up mate recession is slowly getting better to a degree, personally its given the bigger companies just an excuse to dump staff, not cause they needed to for money reasons, but just cause they wanted to make there turnover look better on paper.

Anyway you'll be back mate, shame you cant keep it for now, as I said head up.

I know its a crapper , My heads up ,just gUtted about selling the car , i wanted to keep it for a few years and turn it into something very very nice ....

But on monday i found out im having a boy and celebrated monday night ...Man i was drunk but very happy ..thanks and yeah il probably be back ...:friends: See how things go ..

Last edited:
Lovely motor mate, shame it has to go. If it weren't for the recession I'm sure your lovely looking 'Lava Grey Sportback' would've accomodated all four of you just fine.

Hope you get the right price for it and find a suitable replacement. Best of luck for the future.

KKP