Audi A3 8P Audio Setup Not Working..

johal87

Reaction score
Hi, all im going to write this in as much detail i can, so it might be long..

I brought a 2004 a3 s line damaged, once the door cards were off i had a quick look, and it seems that its got Audiobahn componants fitted.. and the job has been done very well.. not some dogey quick fix.

im guessing the guy before had a aftermarket headunit in, or some thing, as i got the original (Syphony 2 headunit 6 disk front loading) working today as it was in safe mode for two hours...

Now with it all working, theres only sound from two speakers, just high treble from a speaker dead centre in the dash? and bass from the rear enclosed sub woofer in the boot.

Not working - Tweaters In A Piller, Front Door Speakers, and Rear Speakers.

Ive checked the main plugs and nothing looks messed around with..

The wires connecting to the front door speakers have been changed, and also the tweaters, as theres no plugs anymore, but the wires are hidden.. you can just see some of the aftermarket speaker wire going into componants box (have no idea what the name is for that)

Now, i dont really want a aftermarket headunit as i like the car to look suttle and OEM, what could i do to get these working? also at the same time i connect a parrot c2300 color bluetooth kit which is also getting no power?

Thanks guys