Votex splitter?Splitter choices

Mick a3

Mellow Yellow
Reaction score
Is there a votex splitter available for 2003 8p's? Ive had a scan about the net to no avail.

I've got an Abt splitter here but its just far too low with my 50mm drop, Looks as though the votex sits slightly higher.

What do you guy's recommend as my car is yellow any scuff or chip is very noticeable.

Also if anyone fancys an abt theres one here for cheap.

Thanks
Mick

I've got the ABT on mine and its scuffed like hell underneath, thats without a 50mm drop!

I've been looking for Votex sides but they're like gold-dust.

I've got the ABT on mine and its scuffed like hell underneath, thats without a 50mm drop!

I've been looking for Votex sides but they're like gold-dust.

Theres a few sets of reps on ebay,Dont know what the qualitys like tho mate.My front bumper's scuffed already aswell, Roads up here are torture.

Also theres about 6 or 7 speedbumps that lead to my street, I recon the first one tackled would take it clean off.:bye:

I had my previous votex kitted A3 lowered on H&R springs and only ever caught it if being aggresive over speed bumps.
If you get one, make sure it's for the earlier split grill as the later single grill models are different.

I had my votexed kitted A3 TDI lowered on coilovers and had no issues at all.

My kit was bought from ebay but tooks months of searching and waiting as I was not prepared to pay Audi prices for them - plus being a student lol

My kit was bought from ebay but tooks months of searching and waiting as I was not prepared to pay Audi prices for them - plus being a student lol

How much are the side skirts from Audi?

Same as me, Got the front 9 months after buying the rear one, sides were inbetween but it all come off ebay and all came in under £280. Just got to get it fitted now.

In my shed I have a full votex kit, Eibach sportlines, exhaust tips all waiting to go on, just need to find some wheels and its all systems go!

Just found http://www.ecstuning.com/Audi-A3-FWD-2.0T/Search/votex/ES4935/ES4935/

Around £100 delivered?

Oh and I know all about bad roads, its pot-hole city here :/

Thats the wrong one for the 8p1.

You need this one as the 03s have teh double grill.

795204-4.jpg

I had one but sold it as i sold the car (i sold the whole kit for £500ish IIRC) but keep an eye on the bay!

HINT: some sellers sell them as vortex instead of votex as i found onethat went dirt cheap but i forgot to bid!