Hi Peeps! New Member - S3 Sportback Sprint Blue

SafTT

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

Been lurking around this forum over the last couple of weeks. Just ordered my car and thought i'd share it with you guys.

S3 Sportback
Manual
Sprint Blue
Black Styling Pack
Black Roof Bars
Privacy Glass
Piano Inlays
Bucket Seats
Bose
DVD Sat Nav
Bluetooth Phone Prep
Rain and Light Sensor Pack
Rear Parking Sensors

I saw the car at Watford Audi and fell in love with it. :hubbahubba:
On closer inspection it had all the options I wanted, and a couple of extras bits (Parking Sensors and Rain/Light pack). So I was keen to do a deal and avoid the 3-4 month waiting time.

If all goes to plan I hope to pick her up next week!!! :jump::jump::jump:

Thanks
Saf

Welcome to the site & good luck with your car, this site will lower your bank balance a fair bit, lol

Congratulations on your new car! I did similar and ordered a car from stock - got a few extra bits and shaved about 6 weeks waiting off it :happy:

Next week as well for me!

Nice spec on yours, piano black trim, buckets, sportback and no wanky DSG :salute:

:sign_welcome: to the forum! Congratz on the new car.
Bet you cant wait to pick up the car. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

:sign_welcome: Great choice of car. Black roof bars doesn't sound too great on a sprint blue car though but I'd like to see it!

Welcome to the site & good luck with your car, this site will lower your bank balance a fair bit, lol

A-Men to that. :arco:

:sign_welcome: Great choice of car. Black roof bars doesn't sound too great on a sprint blue car though but I'd like to see it!

I've seen it, looks alright to be fair Kings of Leon :laugh:

Thanks for replies guys

I can wait to collect the car, I've wallpapers on my desktop and phone and am truly smitten

no autobox for me thanks - I tried when I was ordering my current car, a MK2 TT 2.0t. Great piece if kit but not my cup of chai

the black roof bars look awesome in my opinion, especially when combined with Black Optic Grill and Privacy Glass!!!

Will post pics asap

Thanks for replies guys

I can wait to collect the car, I've wallpapers on my desktop and phone and am truly smitten

no autobox for me thanks - I tried when I was ordering my current car, a MK2 TT 2.0t. Great piece if kit but not my cup of chai

the black roof bars look awesome in my opinion, especially when combined with Black Optic Grill and Privacy Glass!!!

Will post pics asap

I'd agree with you there regarding black rail roofs and optic grill on Spint Blue S3 looks lovely! Once again congratz on the car and you gone for the best colour :)