Somebody is going to get something rather special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep S3 , it was priced wrongly just now.

I have found one with about as close a spec to what i wanted , apart from what can be done after market.
Just need to sell this fast , so i don't miss out

Mate. Thats a lovely looking motor. If i were in the market looking for a A3 i'd bitten your hand off for that. Really nice. To be honest, why bother with an s3? Speed freak? :)

Looking good. Personally I wouldnt of listed all the modifications. Just something like many extras and let the pics do the selling lol.

Some people are put off by the "tinkering".

You're not finished, lol, join the queue in that one.

Wait...

I thought you sold your car recently to some geezer who had a DV issue and tried to blame it on some optional haldex change making it a non-FASH car or something sim'lar...

Or am I just hopelessly confused?

Keith

That was his old car mate lol...Hope you get a quick, easy and hassle free sale, looking forward to seeing the new car.

Last edited:
No it ran out of fuel , so i am using it as a part ex on Wednesday next week..

I thought it would last longer , but the fuel light is on and i cant find where to put it in ! LOL.

If some one wants it for £ 18.500 before wednesday , then you will get a ridicules bargain , as i am getting 18k from Audi , i guess that is why we call them the stealers !

Auto trader it would go for £ 21995 with out any extras , i will leave the sat nav in it and everthing else if it goes through here.

Any one got £18500 ? for the bargain of a lifetime

Somebody is going to get something rather special

is it a winning lottery ticket , if so i may not have to sell my car lol :)

Ahh yes , no finance on it , it was actually classed as a loan and is not tied to the car.

Happy days ,

Personally, I'd make more of the fact that it's got the S3 kit on it in the advert.

Lovely car - I'd love to have those S3 / OEM spec exterior mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.