Anyone got pic of an S3 with ...

PaulAr

S3 (8P)
Reaction score
these wheels on a Sprint Blue car ?

They are a factory option but I cany say Ive ever seen an S3 with them fitted.

1478199356ecfb47bd5.jpg

Cheers
Paul

I hive, didn't looks that great to be honest.
You really need to get the 19" one's from an A6 I think...

You mean the ones in the pic?! :)

I really like these wheels on the A3, they seem to be more popular on S lines than S3's, I reckon thats because the S3 has model specific wheels anyway so most stick with them.

I've seen one Sprint Blue S3 with them on, its on ebay now and again guy been trying to sell it for a few months. I think it looks good and better than the standard S3 alloys. A bit different aswell you dont really see them on the S3. Will pop on and see if its there for you now paul.

Edit: Not there sory will keep an eye out

Last edited:
i might be able to post a pic next week once my dads wheels turn up for his TT ill stick them on mine and take some pics

I've got these badboys in 19's on my A4. A friend has the 18's on their 8P S3 and they don't look amazing I have to say. It's 19" or nothing with these alloys.

I hive, didn't looks that great to be honest.

Thanks guys, maybe there is a good reason why theres not many S3s around with these rims fitted?

cheer
Paul

Does this:

DSC04658800x600.jpg

Ring any bells? I've seen loads of S3s with those wheels in 18"s around Manchester, do look cack in 18"s tbh, like the gf says all about that extra inch :laugh:

Not on a Sprint Blue but a couple more shots...

I'm assuming it's an A3 with an S3 grill because of the S-Line badge but it does the job:

SP32-20060710-100455.jpg

Also:
stevie_S3_18.jpg

Not on an S3 - or even an A3 for that matter - but these wheels are ****** fantastic. I drove to Newcastle in a van to pick them up:

a4%20%2816%29.jpg

a4%20%2818%29.jpg

a4%20%2819%29.jpg

Look great on that A4.

Not so sure on the A3...:confused:
I could only really be sure if I saw them a a Sprint S3 in the flesh.

Maybe I will stick with the std fit S3 rims and treat them to a refurb in the spring.
And maybe some springs to tighten things up.....Mmmmm.

cheers guys

Paul