Wife's new motor

s11eps

Reaction score
After 3 and a half years of faithfull service with us the wife's 1.8T Sport A4 has been pensioned off for a newer model.

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Picked this little beauty up on Saturday and she'd chuffed to bits with it.

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

Now I just have to get the old one cleaned up and moved on!

Not sure where to start the moddding process; she only does about 6 miles a day, so I won't be going crazy, but a few subtle touches would be nice. Any suggestions where to start?

Nice motor mate. New car for the wife hey? That should get you a few ****** dinners in the evenings! lol.

Depends on how mental you want to go with mods but rear qtr tints would be a good one.

Cheers

KKP

very nice,bet she's chuffed to bits!
Its interesting how newer models differ on the interior site, more tricks and bits along with the extra refinement.
I always see the front of the Audi today as being the best part of the car, very aggressive front, while the rear is more somewhat quieter.
Maybe a subtle roof spoiler and tail pipe covers, cannot see from the pictures if there chrome/stainless, then maybe lower 30 rear and 10-15 front.
Look out for some wheels, some nice Audi ones knocking about.
I recon that will put her stamp on it.

6 miles a day, lol, get her an MTB mate, much cheaper & not saying she needs to get fit but certainly good for the health huh, 20k for 6 miles a day, damn thats love, lol

As for mods, well really does depend on what she likes or not, could suggest a long long list, but could be pointless, tints would be the 1st one though.

LOL @ Mountain Bike!

She has to have the practical car of the family, the dog has to fit in something, and I do use it occassionally!

Tints are definitely on the list, as is a remap (if my research is correct the 105PS PD lump should be good for somewhere between 130 and 140PS when done - any commenters?)

I'd also like to dress up the interior a little - whilst I certainly lack the trimming skills of the dude who is dressing up his good lady's motor in tan leather (looks stunning btw) the odd electrical mod isn't beyond me, so I'm looking to retro-fit the extended interior light lackage/puddle lights/footwell lights etc, plus the ambient light unit overhead and in the door pulls.

The interior is certainly a nice place to suit and undoubtedly well screwed together, but is a little bland without the options boxes ticked!

I need to investigate the upgrade path for the sound system too, to give it a little more sparkle and a bit of depth - I have various JL and Alpine bits from previous installs lying around which I'd like to put to good use if I can.

6 miles per day? Around here, a 6-mile round trip is far better by bike!

Nice A3; I'd personally keep it standard - it's a lovely car.

You might want to consider opting for the 10k fixed service as short trips will shoot your AVS. It did so in my 8L....