OEM Perfection

N8

Kowalski Details
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Finally got round to washing the car and taking pictures with the new rims on, as people have been pestering me :). They are Volkswagen Phaeton Helios wheels. 19" x 8.5J ET45, I'm running Pirelli P Zero Nero 215/35/19 on them. I'll be running a 10mm spacer on the back, as the back looks SUCKED IN :lmfao: I will put them on next week.

I bought them from USA brand new, as it was much much much cheaper than buying new over here. You just can't find them 2nd hand, otherwise I would have bought a used set and had them furbed.

I'm over the moon with them, they really do look like 20"s and make my car ALOT lower. For me they are one of the best oem looking wheels, hence, for me, they are OEM perfection :wub:

DSC06339.jpg

DSC06344.jpg

DSC06349.jpg

DSC06352.jpg

DSC06355.jpg

DSC06356.jpg

DSC06360.jpg

DSC06364.jpg

DSC06375.jpg

Thanks for looking, please feel free to say whatever you feel :)

N8 :hi:

Last edited:
looks well nate, even better in the flesh

Now all you need is to get that 1.1 mapped

Oh and the S3 side skirts will finish the look perfectly

What tyre size are they, they look very narrow? Not a fan of the VW centre badge, but assue you will be changing them? Maybe not.

A nice wheel but they look just too big on the car IMO. BUt if you like em, (clearly you do!) then that's all that matters!
Like the rest fo the car, great colour on the sportback. Reminds me of the Sierra Cossie Moonstone Blue!!

:icon_thumright: very smart... I saw a Gti 6 with the helios alloys the other day and man those wheels are HOT... nicely done bud!

Cheers guys, forgot to put the tyre size, I've added it now. 215/35/19 Pirelli P Zero Neros. I'm going to stick with the VW centres as I am Mr. OEM :laugh: I know its abit dodgy having VW on Audi, but these wheels are so sick for me, the badge can stay.

Thanks again

N8

Ok Nath
I'll eat my words,cos that looks ruuuude :hubbahubba:
But as Matts says,get it chipped mate ;)

Had Ben round today,and we've fitted the carlssons to the rs4,defo got potential,and the 10" rears look sick on the back :greyrs4:

They are nice wheels, but way to low tbh, doesnt suit the car at all mate, you know me tell it as it is, as you always say if you like then who cares, but way to low & a kerb has got there name on already.

But you are the WHEELWHORE & you should change your username to this.

Love you more Nigel :wub:

Easy tiger, the mrs will be on your case if you're not careful, lol, believe me you dont want that, the Italian wrath, her surnames Corleorne

WOW Nate those look awesome not sure if they are better than the bbs but still looking good

I think i've done a little sex wee!
:hubbahubba:

If I kerbed them (likely with 215's) then I think i'd be physically sick and have a little cry after:blownose:

keep the dub badges, think they look fine

Hey mate-just my tuppence worth but I feel they look awful-too big for the car, too low and just not my cup of tea-I think it's lost it's class and pedigree and makes the car look chavtastic!!
Great that you're happy it them though.
Like I said just my tuppence worht and you did say to feel free to say what you like..:undwech:

You put the VW badge on upside down on this wheel, must try harder, all on the right way or you will lose scene points! :)

DSC06355.jpg

nice wheels indeed, but too big for the wheel arch when you're running that low to be honest, it looks a bit odd that the wheel arch gap is huge at the bottom around the sills, and no gap at all at the top, looks like the wheels are off centre.

They are nice looking wheels though! good choice.

It doesn't seem that long ago I was posting on the other thread you started Nate with your red monsters on....:)

Anyway, much better choice IMO - very nice! Now just dont curb them.

Im not gonna lie, one of the nicest oem wheels out there for the a3!

Perfect ride height too!

I like it a lot

Nate car looks wkd with those 'VW Phaeton Helios wheels', car looks super low! I like it...Spacer will finish the stance nicely. Do you still have those red bbs alloys?
Glad your happy with the way the car looks.

Hey Ash. Thanks bro. Yeh I still got the Red BBS, but they'll be up for sale as of 2moro.

Gonna get happier, once more bits start going on :wub:

Hey Ash. Thanks bro. Yeh I still got the Red BBS, but they'll be up for sale as of 2moro.

Gonna get happier, once more bits start going on :wub:

Thats ok...Bet you cant wait keep us updated! How much for those BBS alloys? I think my mate may like them for his Golf :)

oooh corr.. that's does look pretty cool. BUT. I must admit, prefered the red ones ;)

Very BIG thumbs up from me, they look fantastic, they really suit the car :)

WFT????!!!! Wow! Looks awesome. Just logged on to ASN and almost fell off my chair. Good job there mate.
I can't get over that. Its a seriously nice looking car. You and Boydie and setting the benchmark...

Rear smoked glass?

Beautiful mate ... they look top. Those wheels with those rubber bands on would last about 2 minutes on the roads over here!

I'll have to be a little more practical!

Car looks great too ... may try and tap up your valeting services when I visit a friend of mine who lives up in Alsager.

Chris

...still looking at your motor.
Side skirts too?

Pukka colour.

Love the 'budweiser' style dust caps... they'd have gone missing in no time in Essex.... lol Some Essex lad would've popped the cap and tried drinking out of 'em. lol

Detailing evapor8!

Cheers kkp, skirts and valance to come. They are little crowns, I live in an apartment block with underground car parking so its alright, although our local asda is in the GHETTO and last set got nicked :laugh: