My Ibis White S3 8P

gabrialboy

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently joined this forum... :icon_thumright:

Here's some pics of my :s3addict:

Loving every minute and happy with my decision. Was between the Audi and the new Golf 6 Gti.... It's a 2008 model, 18 000km on the clocks and still stock for now. Might be adding software soon but don't think I'll be modding it too much. Cheers and thanks for looking:beerchug:

Last edited:
Welcome to the site & for a minute I thought it was Suzuka Grey not ibis white, anyway hope you got a good lockup for that in Joey, lol, nice car.

Thanks NHN, yep a lockup in Jozie is a must....:scared2:

@N8KOW, yes bud the seats are awesome, bit difficult to get inn and out but they're really comfy....was a nice bonus to get one in the colour I was after with the bucket seats...:arco:

:sign_welcome: to the forum. Congratz on the new car. Got yourself a very nice S3. I do like the RS4 alloys, some 09 facelift rear lights would finish her off nicely.
Those buckets seats look lovely! Enjoy the car
Ashley

Lovely motor mate. Where you going cruising? Benoni, Sandton, Mayfair or Lenasia? That's the only places I can recollect from my trips to S.A : ) Avoid downtown jo'burg. ;)

Enjoy.

KKP

Lovely motor mate. Where you going cruising? Benoni, Sandton, Mayfair or Lenasia? That's the only places I can recollect from my trips to S.A : ) Avoid downtown jo'burg. ;)

Enjoy.

KKP

Wow you've certainly been around the far reaches of Joburg. Quite an unusual spattering of areas to visit lol

Joburg CBD isn't all that bad now. Going through a revamp. Though I would agree to avoid the area when the sun goes down if you don't know your way around

Welcome to ASN as well gabrialboy. Love those seats man.
Oh yeah and Revo FTW :rock: