Wheel decision

LukeHS3

Reaction score
cant decide what wheels to go for on my orange s3, dunno wether to go for some 18" or 19"

im thinking these in 19"

mrswinger4n.jpg

or these in 18"

b7etg2kkgrhgookjuejllmu.jpg

what you reckon?

also will 8JX19 5X112 ET42 be okay lowered on H&R springs?

Cheers

Last edited:
You wanna have a look at Boydie's, his looks the dogs boll.... 19's and lowered. SWEET!

.. but I would go for 19's whatever you decide on style...

I agree with Nate , Neither

But he knows i will say 18's if you do choose a size.

depends on looks or handling
19" looks better but light 18" definitely handle/ride better

in terms of value for money, the 8x18 et 45 or 50 race pro 1.2 are only 8.9kg each and easily the best for the money but not everyone likes them.

you should probably go for at least et45, but 48 or 50 would give you more room and you can always add a small spacer where as you cant take it away if you catch with a smaller offset.

looks wise then theres plenty to choose and its very personal, but a bbs ch at 19" looks great and is about 11.5kg and the mtm bimotos 19" look ****** fantastic but weigh in at 15-16.5kg depending on width

BBS CHs, CKs, MTMS:icon_thumright:
18" are big enough for as small car like the A3.
Maybe 19" SB if tyre cost and ride isnt an issue.

Can you get decent CK/CH reps these days?

Paul

Some cool pics, the BBS are an expensive choice but the pictures clearly show why, I'd be really torn between silver CH or anthracite CK's. 19" for looks.

Give Phil at PW a call, a nice bloke who makes you want to spend your money :)

was thinking bbs ch.. but would rather have pro race and spend the money i would have left on something else!

think im going to go for pro race as apart of me wants to keep 18s, cheaper tyres (some nice r888 in the summer!) :), better for performance etc etc

i havent got photoshop but played around with paint! think they look pritty good myself if u squint you kind of get the ideal lol

tdprorace.jpg