S3 on track at ADI

Jamiekip

Reaction score
Had a lot of fun on track at ADI and have finally got all my videos loaded on to youtube (what a pain in the *** that was!)

So, video number 1 - Chasing down the R8 and getting him :D

[ytv]zCf0B-a2vb8[/ytv]

Video 2: Chasing Boggym (Chris) and tormenting an RS6 Plus - we got him!
I like this one from about 5:30 onwards ;)

[ytv]3vCNsmamUmc[/ytv]

Video 3: Picking our way through the veedubs and hunting down that TT ;)

[ytv]tmjsp0E_624[/ytv]

Good fun :eyebrows:

It looked good on the track mate. I was watching you and and black 8P nose to tail on some occasions. I think the black one was Warren maybe?

Thanks.
You mean the very mucky S3 lol
That's Chris. It was really good to have a sparring partner on track that was so equally matched... had a lot of fun, but my brakes and tyres are a little sorry now hahaha

I dunnno, he ran wide a few times, it wasn't driven very well to be completely honest (though I would be a bit nervous if it were my R8 on track!!!). When I was passing, I had to back out as he was about to cut back across the track but saw me just as he was about to come across... you can see he jerks back to the left a little.
Either way, I'll happily paint the R8 'kill' symbol on my car hahaha

Yeah mate it's still a scalp, well done. It did look like it was being driven by woman or someone who who didn't want to trash their £100K car. It's all about having fun at the end of the day.

You make it look easy Jamie! :respekt:

'Ring trip next summer me thinks as I miss it so :crying:

Saw your car At ADI looked mint. Some good videos Jamie and you do make it look easy. I'm jealous lol In the second video it looks like you took over the RS6 and A edition 30 very impressed with that!

How did you fair against the Revo Cupra? I didn't see it overtake you in the third vid but it was rapid on every lap I saw it on!

Looked like great fun and thanks for the upload. Pleasure to view although I have only managed to watch video one so far. The R8 was quite early on the brakes comapared to you and great to see the over take at 6.50.

Shortly after the overtake, 7.14 (you swing to the left!!) I could really see you putting some passion into holding onto your lead.

Still viewing the others starting with Video 2... how comes so many cars were let through before you were allowed to join? Fastest at the back? ;)
Thanks,
KKP

How did you fair against the Revo Cupra? I didn't see it overtake you in the third vid but it was rapid on every lap I saw it on!

I never saw it tbh with you mate, I think the only things to pass me were the Porsche's and the ambulance LOL
I don;t think the 'Demo' cars were on track for full sessions, more like 3 or 4 lap sprints.

Great vids guys. Nice to follow a session lap by lap as opposed to just a couple of glimpses.