A3 interior trim

rickyquicky

Reaction score
ive got the 'wooden' (more like plastic) interior trim around my gear lever, door cards etc.

id much prefer the aluminium style silver trim instead, is there anywhere else i can get this rather than audi? or if someone wants to do a swap ;)

would prefer the aluminium, but how much anyway mate? :icon_thumright:

First thing I did was remove the old man wooden look for the plastic until I eventually get a hold of the aliminium package.

Looking £65 delivered mate - all in good nick, includes ash tray cover

For a 3 door manual by the way

thanks mate, only problem i got is the blue colour interior!

blue interior + wood trim :puke2:

im not sure if the piano black is gonna work too good with the blue door cards either, but i'll have a look tonight see what it might look like. :icon_thumright:

Spray them?

Or maybe coat them with something like this stuff here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220484857048

!BS6M2i!!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CEEjlLl0F63BKFnVnPgJg~~_12.JPG

Chris

I've been looking for the silver trims for ages but can't find them. Closest I've come is someone on ebay selling the entire interior with them in, but wouldn't sell them on their own.
I've got piano black trim and would swap or part-ex, but no one seems interested in that either.

Would be interested to see the results if someone did the aluminium carbon fibre mentioned.

how much are the ally door trims thinking of replacing mine due the prev owner catching them with the seat belt