HELP HELP... Coilpack cracked in head ???

Reaction score
Audi a3 3.2 dsg 2004... :banghead:

Last night my car had a serious misfire ... took it to the garage today as he found the fault being a coilpack .. went to check what the problem was as he went to remove the coil it came out in one half the other remained in the HEAD????? the car has been on vag a few times for a previous problem never brought this fault up had the plugs chnged 12 k ago... So any suggestions:idea: ??? or how this could happen??

Coilpack is just pushed onto the spark plug, so how the hell did he manage that, did you see him do this cause if not sounds like he fecked up mate.

But should be able to remove rest with some long thin nose pliers, its only pushed over the spark plug.

can not see it being his fault the missing started the night before ..
?? i have no idea how he is gona take the bottom half out ?? long nose pliers possible get a screw into it ?? Or the dam head off only other option and on a 3.2???
I have no idea how a coil goes in how tight it fits or the rest so open to suggestions as he takes it on tuesday..

The coil is just pushed onto the plug so theoretically he should be able to pull it of the plug somehow, its not that tight unless its actually melted onto the plug itself, cant see it but anythings possible.

So how did he remove them then?