Part Number Enquiry

aristides

Reaction score
Hello there

Could someone tell me please what this Part Number is?
Found it in the Steering Wheel section in ETKA

8P0 419 732 A 6PS

And one more thing.

I need the Part Number for a new Windscreen that has Auto Lights and Wipers.

I checked in etka but couldn`t find any difference between this and a normal one

Cheers

A quick search on Google comes up with this
2x 8P0 419 732 A 6PS. Abdeckkappe fuer Lenkrad soul (schwarz). 9,40 €.
Translated with google is this
2x-8P0 419 732 A 6PS. Cap for steering soul (black). € 9.40.

dont know what i means sorry !

That part number is for the covers for the screw holes that hold the airbag on the wheel & windscreen wise if you need new screen dont you have windscreen cover on your insurance over there that you can claim for with a cracked screen hint hint, just advise when replacing you have a sunband at top & auto wipers so they fit one with windscreen sensor hole & the mirror fixing already on, simplessssssssss, audi will rip your rrrse from you for a screen

Well yeah, insurance is in order, i just want to replace my existing windscreen with the one that`s needed to retrofit auto lights and wipers.

Thing is that in etka all the windscreens have almost the same part number and i cant really tell which one to order!

I mean claim for new screen under insurance that has a crack, do I have to spell it out for you, hammer, lol, then new one you advise you have auto wipers etc then they fit the screen you need for alot less than audi would carge.

I mean claim for new screen under insurance that has a crack, do I have to spell it out for you, hammer, lol, then new one you advise you have auto wipers etc then they fit the screen you need for alot less than audi would charge.