EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

2009 model grill Black ??

I am a little confused with the current 2009 model grill and the names it goes by? and what versions will fit.

I like the look or the car in white, but I like the Black gloss grill, In the brochure they call this the "black styling package" its a gloss black grill and numberplate holder.

it is 295 factory option. someone said its cheaper to purchase?

I have also seen people mention the Black optics grill on here, is this for 2009 model? is this the same? where could I find a price and a partnumber?

Finally the S3 grill, can this be purchased in gloss black? as the option is the same number and the sline model and looks like the normal grill in black.

Is the S3 grill better / silly money?

All confused abut the names and the model numbers as to what you can fit on a new model S-Line.

Darren

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I do believe the S3 black optik grill (the shiny one) numbers for a 2009 car are:

8P0 853 651 FVMZ - normal one
    8P0 853 651 GVMZ - for vehicles with front parking sensors and park steer assist

From here: http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=68052

Chris
    Car: Phantom Black A3 2.0 TFSI S-Line BLACK EDITION, 3-door, manual

3rd Gear

Status
    If you want to have a play and either spray or vinyl wrap the front grill, I have one sitting in my garage. Its the 09 s-line facelift version which I took off my car before I fitted the S3 grill. I'm not after silly money 30? I even have a couple of cans of gloss black or matt black cans of paint I'll throw in. PM me.

2013 A5 2.0 TDI (177) Black Edition

[s]2012 A1 1.4TFSI (185ps) Black Edition[s]

[s]MY2010 A4 1.8T (160) S-Line executive in brilliant Red[/s]

[s]2008 A3 TDI S-Line Cabriolet 8P3[/s]

A4 (B8) Door warning light and Glovebox retrofits. A1 Heated Mirrors Retrofit

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by evapor8 View Post
    I do believe the S3 black optik grill (the shiny one) numbers for a 2009 car are:

8P0 853 651 FVMZ - normal one
    8P0 853 651 GVMZ - for vehicles with front parking sensors and park steer assist

From here: http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=68052

Chris

pns2007: Thank you for the offer, dont have the car yet and will go the S3 grill(I think)

I don't understand why its more expensive to purchase the grill as an option! and its cheaper to buy it yourself..... they get a free s-line grill and charge you more for a black one!

Darren