The Vortex kit!

I

imported_trident21

I´m verry intressted in the vortex kit that audi have! Does any one have more pic of it?
I have the lover front skirt and the rear windows spoiler that are a part of S-line (in sweden, don´t know how it is in the rest of the world)

I think it would be votex not vortex...
I have seen your car and it looks awesome!...
The lower front spoiler is not part of the standard kit here in the UK...

Ofcourse it should be Votex! Since I made a copy of this text to a few other sits the same fault exists on three forums! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Here's some pics of my car with the votex kit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lower3.jpg

lower.jpg

web2.jpg

Looks great! Much nice much better when it´s closer to the grounf! Did you order it like that or did you assemblied it your self?

They are 18" Calito wheels from the A3 accessories brochure.

You can buy the bodykit for about £790 from VAG parts and also the wheels ~£300 each. I got the whole lot from an Audi dealer fitted with Goodyear F1 GSD3's for £3340. Dont't forget the tailpipe extension if you have a 2.0TDI or FSI.

Is that coloured or would it need spraying as well. How easy is it to fit them?

I assume that is primed so needs spraying, a decent bodyshop should fit for £750 I would of thought.

Thanks! looking real good, but I still think that you need to get your car lower to the ground! I´m wery intressted in puting the rest of the kit on my car! But I like this to!
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

That's new front grille on a 3-door!
Where did you find this? I think it is a bit too much boyracer but am not sure I would say no to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
BTW link to pic 3 does not work

I agree! Its a litle to much boy racer! But still looking good! The grill is A Singel frame faker from ABT-Sportsline!

And the third pic works now!