Some One Confirm A Part Number

Ash B

Reaction score
Quick question.....Can any one confirm this part number 8P0920982D for me please?
What year car it came out of.
Thanks

The part number of the petrol version is 8P0 920 932 (..982 D for 190mp/h) with speed limit in km/H 300--S3!!

WHITE cluster i forgot ;)

Last edited:
I would suggest that you check with AUDI also, so you can be 100% that its the new White cluster

I`m pretty confident, but a second opinion is always welcome :)

Can any one confirm this part number please 8P3 807 511 please?
Thanks

It's strange. Etka says that part number is a bumper cover but I cannot find it listed under any particular year or vehicle.

Do you know what it's supposed to be from and then I can have another search.

It's strange. Etka says that part number is a bumper cover but I cannot find it listed under any particular year or vehicle.

Do you know what it's supposed to be from and then I can have another search.

Hi Dave

It's suppose to be an 09 Audi A3 S-line Rear bumper. Just wondering as i've been offered one at a good price.

Thanks

Hi Dave

It's suppose to be an 09 Audi A3 S-line Rear bumper. Just wondering as i've been offered one at a good price.

Thanks

Well I've had another look and the rear bumper cover for a 2009 model year S-Line A3, both 2-door and 4-door is 8P3 807 303D for a plain one and 8P3 807 303E for one where the car has the parking aid. Perhaps it's a part that has been superseded.

Well I've had another look and the rear bumper cover for a 2009 model year S-Line A3, both 2-door and 4-door is 8P3 807 303D for a plain one and 8P3 807 303E for one where the car has the parking aid. Perhaps it's a part that has been superseded.

Hi Dave

Thanks for the help. Really appriciate it. b When your free if you could check this part number 8P0 823 029E 08 a3 bonnet.

Thanks
Ashley

Hi Dave

Thanks for the help. Really appriciate it. b When your free if you could check this part number 8P0 823 029E 08 a3 bonnet.

Thanks
Ashley

On Etka that part number is for the Bonnet on a 2009 Model year A3.