New Car - Help and Advice

A3_SSS

Reaction score
All,
Picked up the Black Edition on Friday. Already done 500 miles and still can't stop smiling - first Audi and am absolutely loving it!
Spec is as follows: 3dr, 20l TDI 170 bhp, Black Edition, Folding mirrors, interior light pack, Silver Alu Inlays, 'Normal' Sline Alloys, Rear Parking Sensors, Phantom Black, Flat Tyre Warning, Symphony, GSM Phone Prep.

Will post pictures when I get a chance - too busy driving it!

Anyhow, have a few questions ...
Is there a technique for returning the front seats to there correct position post rear seat entry?
Does voice command allow you to store numbers in the car memory and so if your phone does not allow sim access you can still store a number in the cars memory and retrieve via voice commands?
Interior light pack - do the footwell lights only light up when the doors are opened?

Finally, the front passenger seat has a stain on it. Only noticed after collection and rang the dealership a few days later. As I live quite far from the dealer I purchased the car from he advised I get it sorted and send them the bill. Thus, can anyone recommend someone in the Shrewsbury Area?

Cheers.