Help with headlining

ru4shaw

Reaction score
Would anyone that lives near london or not to far from london be able to help me fit the the black headlining in my car
thanks

It's easy. Just pull everything out. Honestly!

Take out the handles & sun visors first & the centre light, then the A-pillars, then the C pillars at the rear. The B pillars are a bit of a pain as you have to unscrew the seatbelt at the bottom (you'll see).

The whole top peice will then come out quite easily, put your front seats all the way down & if you bend it slightly it comes out through the passenger door.

Then do the rest in reverse. Just do it, it's honestly not that hard, just pull the pillars off & you'll see where everything goes.

ill have a look at it now and see if i can give it ago but the only thing i was not sure on is how to take the seat belt out

any more advice on how to change the headlining becuase im gonna give it another go tomorrow hopefully
i just cant get the pillars of and im using quite a bit of force

which pillars? IIRC the front ones you need to pull out the bottom end and then slide it upwards towards the ceiling.

yeah the front ones, ill give it ago tomorrow and see what happens
ive tryed so many times before
if anyones willing to give me a hand anywhere near se london or not too far from there let me know
thanks

i gave it another go but still cant get them of
anyone want to give me a hand and ill pay?