Sky InsuranceChris Nott

Thread: Phatnoise lead

Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status

Phatnoise lead

Just bought myself a new Phatnoise only to find the lead they supply is supposed to join up with the original boot changer lead, All so simple if my car was to have a boot changer lol, Just wondering if there is any way round this?? Im wanting to connect it up to my RNS-E with a quad lock connector on the back. Thanks in advance
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley View Post
    Just bought myself a new Phatnoise only to find the lead they supply is supposed to join up with the original boot changer lead, All so simple if my car was to have a boot changer lol, Just wondering if there is any way round this?? Im wanting to connect it up to my RNS-E with a quad lock connector on the back. Thanks in advance
    im sure there is a simple solution mate, you are welcome to try plugging the interface into my oem cd changer plug to make sure it works, if it does you only need to make up the cd changer lead with a few repair wires and a plug.
    Previous
    S
    Ibis White - 2007

Current
    A5 Ibis White - 2007
    S3 Black - 2001

VCDS user