Hi I'm new and looking for advice !

Gingerninja

Reaction score
Hi,

As I've said, I'm new ..... hello !

I've been looking for a A3 Sportback to replace my wife's X3 for a wee while now.

She wants it to be economical but sporty.

I've located a 05 5 door S-Line 2.0tdi 140ps, 1 owner 40k miles FSH with panoramic sunroof and parking sensors.

It's on for 12k. The dealer would also give me 6 months tax 1 year warranty and MOT and servce it. He would also refurb all the alloys.

Deal or no deal ?

Thanks

Sounds good to me but make sure warranty covers turbo, engine & gearbox & also on engine the head specifically as some have cracked, some I say so dont panic, but nice car, which dealer as I wanted SB possibly with panoramic etc.

Any nice addons inside aswell?

Any pics?

...but nice car, which dealer as I wanted SB possibly with panoramic etc.

Any nice addons inside aswell?

Any pics?

:lmfao:

Do you honestly think the member is going to tell you that after your revelation and see the rug pulled from beneath their feet?

I suspect they've bought it on your sound advice.... and interest :icon_thumright:

Hi,

Nah no pic's yet.
I'm away to see it this morning so I'll let you know.

Not sure about extra's inside, what would be a good " add on " ?

Add ons worth having

RNS-E Sat nav, Bose, interior lighting pack, auto wipers/headlights,

being an S line it should already have a good spec to start with especially as it has the expensive panoramic roof, the original purchaser might have specced it up!

:lmfao:

Do you honestly think the member is going to tell you that after your revelation and see the rug pulled from beneath their feet?

I suspect they've bought it on your sound advice.... and interest :icon_thumright:

Where you think I'm from, Essex, lol, nah was just curious to look at pics on the dealers site as I was interested at some point in larger car & SB with panoramic was 1 I had an idea for.

Just make sure those parts are covered fully, not half assed warranty that covers you for poxy gearbox cover or such, lol.