SPOILERS!

Blueie

He who dears' wins!!
Reaction score
Right this i think should be a quick answer!!

Is there any difference spoilers between the models? For example is the S-Line spoiler the same as the S3??

Iv search and searched thru the forum but cant find the answer

Cheers

There are 2 types.

The S-line and S3 are the same as Staz says. They have lugs on them for bolting to the tailgate through holes. These can be cut off though & you can bond the spoiler on without drilling holes.

There is also the Votex one which is very similar, its just the ends are slighly squarer. This doesnt have the lugs & is designed to bond straight on to the tailgate.

My A3, for example, doesn't have a Spoiler so if I was to get say the S-Line Spoiler, would you recommend bolting it or bonding it.

My s-line dosnt have a spoiler. does the panel with the H/L lights in just bolt on ? or is it bonded as well ?

Yea...it just gets confusing when people talk about an S-line spoiler and you own an S-line...and it doesn't have a spoiler.

Last edited:
I've seen two types that look virtually identical. one had the tail light incorporated and the other had a sort of 'cut out' for the tail light. Interestingly the one with the 'cut out' was on a dealer showroom floor