My A3 Sport and New Member

chunkerz

Reaction score
New on here so i thought i would introduce myself , im 23 from NI has few diff cars over last yr from ep3,impreza,mini,celica and now this

havent really liked anything but the A3 Is just a fantastic car has everything atm i want 140bhp is good enuf for me with poss remap and 50+ mpg (H)

anyways i pick the car up last week

heres few pics ,when i picked it up
its a a3 sport
half leather

2683190071.jpg

268319008.jpg

268319006.jpg

pics with iphone so not the best :( ( if anyone wants to take pics for me that be better :) )

2nd day off getting the car i wanted new wheels ,

picked up fireglaze , great stuff has such a deep shine which pics dont seem to pick up to well

img0323w.jpg

img0322bw.jpg

img0321vn.jpg

img0320n.jpg

really needed the Sline spoiler so it was 2nd on my list of parts

sline spoiler added il get better pics soon
img0338t.jpg

and was messing about last night and since my mate had some vinyl thought i would make half my grill black

img0339zz.jpg

img0340vy.jpg

And in the space off 10mins it went from the bright pics above to darkness so snapped a picture up under lights
still on crappy iphone camera thou
img0341uo.jpg

plans to be

pressed plates
coilovers
not to sure yet what else any opinions
:D

Brian

:sign_welcome: to the forum Brain.
Got yourself a nice car and you been busy with your mods! There be loads of mods you can do ASN full of them so be warned! Like to see photos of the front end in the day. Looks like a very tidy car enjoy it mate

Ashley

another update

met up with boydie and got me some coils :D:D:D

audigz.jpg

audi1p.jpg

Yeah as aristotle says let the modding begin...................................

& never end............................

I'll let Boycie enlighten you of the mods for the car, lol

thanks for the comments just dunno where to go next , thinking a remap or would love the s3 front but its very costly

looks, great mate how much did you go down, that is the perfect ride height. tastful rims! i like.:respekt:

i think its around 35-40 i left it into garage to get it done but its now rubbing on full lock would i have the wrong offset wheels maybe ?:(