Plastic Bolt cover for alloys

chrisn900

Reaction score
I have an 06 plate phantom black A3 2.0TDi SE, I've owned the car less than 3 weeks and am tidying it up a little (previously a company car)
The plastic wheel bolt covers are quite tatty and I'd like to replace them.
I've found some on ebay, but I am unsure as to the correct size.
My wheels are 16''and the wheel bolts are circular with an outside diameter of 25mm
The plastic cover has a circular outside diameter of 25mm with a 17mm (across flats) hexagonal nut shape on the inside. The removal security socket is also 17mm
Do I therefore order 17mm replacements?
Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question, but I don't want to buy the wrong size
Thanks for any help :think:

Your best bet would be to contact the seller and explain everything to him as you did to us.

Thanks for help
By chance I'd removed the security bolt cover, all the others are normal 17mm covers so all is well
Thanks again :)

I've sorted the confusion out, it was me taking security bolt cover off and assuming they were all the same !
Could anyone tell me where I might get black covers for the bolts?
I've looked on various sites, and can only seem to find Grey ones or black ones without the security bolt covers included
I'd like a set of 16 plain hex nut covers, and 4 of the round security bolt covers

I got the ones on ebay, they are 17mm correct sir, just make sure if you have locking wheel nuts he sends 16 normal ones and 4 rounded ones for the lockers. (assuming you have OEM lockers) I got the silver ones, came with a removal tool too, all genuine Audi