RS3 prototype spied hot weather testing...undisguised!!

HotboxDeluxe

automatic
Reaction score
unicorn.jpg

Looks like they have finally managed to get the hladex to put more torque to the rear for a more entertaining drive.
Glad they got rid of the dumbo ears though ;)

Seems to have good grip even on poor surfaces,and should satisfy those in need of a horny car. :)

And about as much chance as seeing one of it's 4 wheeled cousins.

1BHP?? Actually it`s 1 Brake Unicorn Power : 1 BUP

Where`s the restttttttttttt?!?!

Winding Jamie up will get you nowhere, lol

Another overpriced, platform sharing example from the VAG `stable`.....

You're on fire across all forums tonight Paul :D

Another overpriced, platform sharing example from the VAG `stable`.....

Couldnt agree more even if I'd have the arches anyway.

One reason why Rocco is tempting but not enough for me to swap, old technology wolf in sheeps clothing

Couldnt agree more even if I'd have the arches anyway.

One reason why Rocco is tempting but not enough for me to swap, old technology wolf in sheeps clothing

I would still have one though:icon_thumright:

Its definitely got the looks but then the cabin kinda lets it down, I would be happy if it had some newer tech inside & electronic handbrake as fedup with manual ones now, maybe new A3 will have got rid of that annoying armrest problem, but we're talking what 2 years now.

Its definitely got the looks but then the cabin kinda lets it down, I would be happy if it had some newer tech inside & electronic handbrake as fedup with manual ones now, maybe new A3 will have got rid of that annoying armrest problem, but we're talking what 2 years now.

From the pics I agree the cabin doesnt look great, mate of mine has one coming in 4 weeks so will get a run out in that and see for myself.:)

Looks great though.