S3 09 rear bumper on 04 sport ?

crypric23

Never satisfied
Reaction score
audi-pricey ASKED

re : bumper for sale

Will the 09 s3 bumper fit on 04 sport ??

and are you willing to sell your fog light grill on its own ??

Fog lights , are not for sale on there own sorry.

I am not 100 % sure that the 09 s3 bumper will ..

I have posted question on the forum , so we will find out i am sure....

Better to ask questions on Forum as pointed out by NHN ,

I believe the 09 S3 back bumper will fit an 04 A3. 100% know 09 A3 back bumper will fit an early models 8P1-8P2 2003-2008. Its already been done on here.

The whole bumper will fit fine including upper & valance, now if was valance swap only then its not plugnplay, need to mod the fixings slightly & cable tie in place as I did with an sline valance on sport upper, looks oem though.

lookin at over 300 for a bumper finished and painted!!

8P3 807 434 J 1RR diffuser L160

8p3 807 303 BGRU rear bumper L170

8p3 807 52IT GRU rear valence L63

L - comes from GBP, and the prices contain VAT.

The whole bumper will fit fine including upper & valance, now if was valance swap only then its not plugnplay, need to mod the fixings slightly & cable tie in place as I did with an sline valance on sport upper, looks oem though.

Hi NHN

Could you give me a bit more advice how to fit the s-line rear valance on my 2006 a3 3dr sport?

Or point me in the direction of a post that does. Im looking through search results atm and came across this

Hi NHN

Could you give me a bit more advice how to fit the s-line rear valance on my 2006 a3 3dr sport?

Or point me in the direction of a post that does. Im looking through search results atm and came across this

The lower valance has two screws/bolts evenly spaced out from the middle and the rest are compression clips all the way round so is easy to clip off then clip on the new one returning the two screws/bolts.

Hope that helps

The lower valance has two screws/bolts evenly spaced out from the middle and the rest are compression clips all the way round so is easy to clip off then clip on the new one returning the two screws/bolts.

Hope that helps

Also mentioned that it maybe needs a bit of help to fit right??

hi nhn

what exactly do you mean by modding the valance so it looks oem, i currently have the s-line valance on but doesn't fit exact, i've seen on here you talk about cable ties but what do you exactly do with the ties and clips??

matt

I already have a sport rear bumper with an sline valance attached & has parking sensors on it, for sale if interested.

You have to trim some plastic to make it sit flush & cable tie some bits to also hold it flush, its fairly obvious when attempting, get some good ties as cheap ones arent man enough.