S3 or S Line Grill WANTED

civic-type.r

Reaction score
hi does anyone have a spare grill that they are wanting to sell after upgrading to the black optics grill for the 2006 model as id be interested in the S3 or S Line grill i also need some fog lamps and fog lamp covers for a S Line bumper and some door bottom trims/sill for a S3 if any one can help with any of the bits it would be much appreciated thanks

I have a chrome s - line grill or a black one take your pic ! , also have s -line front bumper and rear ! phantom black. 2008 s- line sportback also have door trims / sills what ever you want to call them. ( s-line )

J have an S Line grill for a 2008 facelift A3. Only on the car for 6 months. Don't know whether it will fit? If anyone else is interested please pm me

I have a chrome s - line grill or a black one take your pic ! , also have s -line front bumper and rear ! phantom black. 2008 s- line sportback also have door trims / sills what ever you want to call them. ( s-line )

If you have not sold the black one. Would that fit a 2007 s3 bumper??

Wont fit mate. The S-line grill bigger than S3 grills.

I'm looking at changing my S-line front bumper for a pre-facelift S3, apart from shortening the reinforcementy bar I thought it was a stright swap, but I'm confused by this statement that the S-line grill is bigger the the S3. Does it mean I have replace the grill as well???