Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

Tax disc from old car

HI All

Just been into Audi today to sign the papers so I can collect my new A3 s-line on Tuesday (will post pics when I can).

Quick question for those that have bought recently, when you (if you did) traded your old car in what did you do with your old tax disc. Did you send it back for a refund or did Audi do that for you? Should I take it out when we do the pickup on the day?

Cheers.
    New - Audi A3 13 plate, 2.0 TDI S-Line, Scuba Blue, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain package, Comfort package, Adaptive Headlights, Lane Assist, Bang & Olufsen Speakers, DAB, Folding mirrors, Int light package, Alcantara leather, S-Line suspension, Tech package, Variable headlight control, Phone box, Hold assist, Speed limit display

Old - Audi A3 2.0 TDI, S-Line. Aqua Blue, Bose, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Sat Nav Plus System.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Take it out of the window and put it in your pocket when you arrive there. The garage will definately want it (and will try and ask for it) as they will surrender it for the money or use thecar as a run around for the staff (depending what it is).

Keep it and send it off yourself!!
    2013 A5 2.0 TDI (177) Black Edition

[s]2012 A1 1.4TFSI (185ps) Black Edition[s]

[s]MY2010 A4 1.8T (160) S-Line executive in brilliant Red[/s]

[s]2008 A3 TDI S-Line Cabriolet 8P3[/s]

A4 (B8) Door warning light and Glovebox retrofits. A1 Heated Mirrors Retrofit

5th Gear

Status
    yep keep it, the Seat dealer actually sent mine back to me
    Gone A3 TDi S Line DSG Bluefined

Now Seat Leon Cupra about to be Bluefined

Neutral

Status
    Cheers, just emailed the person I'm dealing with and told her that I'll send it off. Lets see what they say to that.
    New - Audi A3 13 plate, 2.0 TDI S-Line, Scuba Blue, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain package, Comfort package, Adaptive Headlights, Lane Assist, Bang & Olufsen Speakers, DAB, Folding mirrors, Int light package, Alcantara leather, S-Line suspension, Tech package, Variable headlight control, Phone box, Hold assist, Speed limit display

Old - Audi A3 2.0 TDI, S-Line. Aqua Blue, Bose, Rear Sensors, Light & Rain Sensor Pack, Sat Nav Plus System.

2nd Gear

Status
    keep it as petrol/diesel money! lol
    Audi A3 2.0 tdi sport..many mods to follow...just too fussy when it comes to making decisions!

6th Gear

Status
    last time I did a p/x, my car had 9 months on it so told them i'd leave it on if they put 12 on the new one. They were happy with that!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh