Which S3 parts stay grey ?

crypric23

Never satisfied
Reaction score
Monday. Car goes in to have S3 front end , bumper and grill , side skirts and rear section.

A couple of questions regarding which bit's of front and rear remain grey and is it the grey that they come in ( primed ) or are they painted ?

I have looked at lots of pictures , and see the rear lower section is grey ?
and the lip on the front , or is that not part of the S3 front bumper ? , but what i think is called a splitter.

Thanks

My car is phantom black , will sort my signature eventually!

when you buy the S3 parts the grey bits are already grey so no need to worry. Your bodyshop would be extremely thick to paint them!

ahh , i see ! , it was only when i looked at what had arrived and they where all grey from what i could see , as they come primed in grey , did not notice any difference. I will go through all the parts on Monday.

I thought you may have to paint the grey bits grey , if that makes sense.

Front lower middle valance is grey aswell as the 3 pillars that meet to the main bumper part, rear lower valance arch as such stays as grey

Front:

article_8648-img_1.jpg

Rear:

article_8648-img_0.jpg

Monday. Car goes in to have S3 front end , bumper and grill , side skirts and rear section.

A couple of questions regarding which bit's of front and rear remain grey and is it the grey that they come in ( primed ) or are they painted ?

I have looked at lots of pictures , and see the rear lower section is grey ?
and the lip on the front , or is that not part of the S3 front bumper ? , but what i think is called a splitter.

Thanks

My car is phantom black , will sort my signature eventually!

Can't wait to see before and afters!