New Car, New Member

earemike

Reaction score
Just thought I'd say hi all & post a pic or two as it seems to be the done thing.

It's a no option Australian spec & the only black one my new favourite dealer (1250kms from home) could get me unless I waited four months.

I think this car and I will hit it off :happy:.

Mike

2itokno.jpg

wi0zk6.jpg

:hi:

Great choice and welcome to the forum!

Any mods planned?

Hi mate and :sign_welcome:

Thats a nice car you have got yourself, and I know you two well get on just fine :friends:

Have you any pictures of the interior?

nice car, and welcome to the forum :hi:

Welcome to the forum Mike

Congratz on the car...Looks great. Lovely background aswell. Any plans for the car?

Thanks for the welcome! :icon_thumright:

It would appear there is plenty of support for tuning here but, at least for now, I plan to disappoint.

I enjoyed the drive in the S3 more than the 135i. The S3 feels good and knowing I can tune it if I want more will keep me happy for a while. Back when I bought a new WRX I enjoyed it for a while before I started to "tweak" it.

So the plan is the same here, enjoy. If I want more I know where to get it and forums like this will make for invaluable reading. Oh and she might just get out to the track sometime, I raced a motorcycle locally and there's already a temptation to get a feel for her on the track.

I've attached some interior pics as requested and stolen a signature. :respekt:

35ixafd.jpg

20fdz7t.jpg

I'm really keen on the piano black trim!

zwkbxw.jpg

Last edited: