Volks AutosChris Nott
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 67
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Egg damage :(

  1. #1
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456

    Egg damage :(

    walked out my house this morning to find egg all over my front bumper...

    cleaned it and was left with stains on the paintwork and an impact mark!!, tried removing the stains with tar remover, no luck......

    what do i do? does it need a respray ?





    f**king jealous basterds!!!!
    Last edited by S3RYE; 8th September 2009 at 12:47.
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Staz's Avatar
    is a retronaut

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bristol (mostly)
    Posts
    6,148
    That's a new one on me!

    Is it lots of little scratches caused by the shell?
    Last edited by Staz; 9th September 2009 at 09:40.
    8P2 S3

    For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

  4. #3
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    no its more of an impact mark.. as if it hit hard in a small area and sent te crack outwards if you get what i mean
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  5. #4
    edition's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,417
    Egg damage is normally re-spray.......

  6. #5
    FazS3's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    857
    Yes mate you will have to get it resprayed.

    Had the same problem on myVR6, jealous *******s out there!
    MTM THE ULTIMATE STAGE!

  7. #6
    KRL
    KRL's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    523
    This kind of thing really makes me mad. Why would somebody do this!!!!???
    Ice Silver S3 + every single option + REVO + BSH Street Can + Forge Twintake + Autotech


  8. #7
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by edition View Post
    Egg damage is normally re-spray.......
    Shame to have to shell out.
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

    Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

    BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

  9. #8
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAr View Post
    Shame to have to shell out.

    i have no humour today...

    just wish i could get my hands on the wan**rs that did it
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  10. #9
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAr View Post
    Shame to have to shell out.


    Haha.... but yolks aside, (sorry, that effort was a bit eggscruciating!!) I do feel for ya mate.
    Absolute tosspots!

  11. #10
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post


    Haha.... but yolks aside, (sorry, that effort was a bit eggscruciating!!) I do feel for ya mate.
    Absolute tosspots!

    hats off.. u managed to make me smile for the 1st time today

    its gonna cost me a bomb! ive got a detailer coming to look at it this afternoon... going to see whether it will polish out..
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  12. #11
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    hats off.. u managed to make me smile for the 1st time today

    its gonna cost me a bomb! ive got a detailer coming to look at it this afternoon... going to see whether it will polish out..


    I'm in East London too so I hope these funny guys ain't doing the rounds!!

    Hope it does polish out though, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you mate.

  13. #12
    edition's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,417
    Detailers can do a cracking job especially on a frieday.

    These people boil my pi$$ there brains must be scrambled.





    Hope it sorts out without to much hassle

  14. #13
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    120
    I've got a same damage from some kids "playing"... Doesn't come out on polish... Only respray is the solution

  15. #14
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,043
    Quote Originally Posted by edition View Post
    Detailers can do a cracking job especially on a frieday.

    These people boil my pi$$ there brains must be scrambled.





    Hope it sorts out without to much hassle

    Eggxactly my sentiments.
    Chicken **** vandals.

    Chin up.
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

    Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

    BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

  16. #15
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    184
    Eggcellent posts at least they didnt poach your car.

    I hope you catch the dickeggs

  17. #16
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    walked out my house this morning to find egg all over my front bumper...
    Could've been worse. Could've been sperm.

  18. #17
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Could've been worse. Could've been sperm.

    lol hahahaha or dogsh&t my mate came out to his car once and had dogsh&t smeared all over it hahahaha

    On a serious note i reckon scratch x will get that out mate you can at least try it use a pretty ruff cloth at first once you removed the stains finish with a very smooth cloth i takes a lot of buffing but will do it as Ive got scratches out on my car with it givit a go work hard on it though better if you could get a buffer ...

    [IMG]http://www.loiclemeur.com/english/dog****.jpg[/IMG]

  19. #18
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    good to see the thread gone way off subject as always...

    had a guy come and look at my car from autowash.. he reckons it might come out with a rotary polisher.. but cant guarantee.. he thinks the paint on my car is generally shocking.. i have mentioned this to audi but they just said it can only be your fault?? who know..

    so ive been quoted 525 for a full detail and paint correction to whole car with swissvax mystery or swissvax devine wax finish to choose from.. for an additional 150 i can have the car a glazed which is a sealant that he reckons goes like concrete.. im really hummming n harring... it a lot fo money but my car will look the bollu* and will be all nice and protected for winter...

    does this price sound decent?

    something else to add to it... came out the house this morning.. got to work (3 min drive) there was what appeared to be water all where the egg had been so i inspected and smelt it and it was fuc**n piss!!! i dont get it cause my car is parked with the front towards the house.. im gonna catch whoever is doing this and when i do youll prob find i wont be coming back on ASN
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  20. #19
    kkp0897's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Essex (Boy)
    Posts
    553
    I reckon it must've been organic... looks like it was hit by a good qaulity egg.

    Jokes aside, I hope it comes out from a good ol' buff.

  21. #20
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    something else to add to it... came out the house this morning.. got to work (3 min drive) there was what appeared to be water all where the egg had been so i inspected and smelt it and it was fuc**n piss!!! i dont get it cause my car is parked with the front towards the house.. im gonna catch whoever is doing this and when i do youll prob find i wont be coming back on ASN
    CCTV is your friend
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  22. #21
    kkp0897's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Essex (Boy)
    Posts
    553
    Agreed... I have got a unit going up ahead of my S3 Delivery. Although mine will spend its nights in a Garage..

  23. #22
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    yep this is what i been thinking to do.. its annoying cause ive just moved.. once the house is all done up ill have a bit more of a secure driveway and possibly even use the garage.. only if my old man dont go and buy a car to put in there! which he prob will knowing my luck..
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  24. #23
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    525 + 150 = 675!

    Sounds like a lot for a "Full paint correction"

    I'd shop around.
    http://www.eadon.com/comment/cartoons/devilPC.gif

  25. #24
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by WiZBiT View Post
    525 + 150 = 675!

    Sounds like a lot for a "Full paint correction"

    I'd shop around.

    ok so can anyone point me in the right direction?? no of any good detailers close to the epping area?
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  26. #25
    kkp0897's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Essex (Boy)
    Posts
    553
    epping??? I've never seen your motor about!!! ; ) I'm in epping

    I'm sure I'll never notice the egg damage either. chill mate.

  27. #26
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    ok so can anyone point me in the right direction?? no of any good detailers close to the epping area?
    Sign up on VAGOC, they have a detailing section in with the sponsors section. iirc there is a chap called Jonny from "pure detail" who actively posts on there.

    Why not stick your post up in his area, he should be able to give you good guidance and probably a much more competitive price.

    You can see examples of his work AND even a video
    http://www.eadon.com/comment/cartoons/devilPC.gif

  28. #27
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by kkp0897 View Post
    epping??? I've never seen your motor about!!! ; ) I'm in epping

    I'm sure I'll never notice the egg damage either. chill mate.

    well i live in chigwell... but i thought id give my district to broaden my chances of someone knowing where i live.. if id have said chigwell everyone woulda been like i dunno where that is or made another egg joke out of it lol

    im always driving round woodford, ilford, loughton ways.. what car u got??
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  29. #28
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by WiZBiT View Post
    Sign up on VAGOC, they have a detailing section in with the sponsors section. iirc there is a chap called Jonny from "pure detail" who actively posts on there.

    Why not stick your post up in his area, he should be able to give you good guidance and probably a much more competitive price.

    You can see examples of his work AND even a video
    am already a member will go on there no and post up cheers...
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  30. #29
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    No problem, hope you get sorted and not have your pants pulled at the same time, 600 smackers sounds out of this world to be honest..
    http://www.eadon.com/comment/cartoons/devilPC.gif

  31. #30
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by WiZBiT View Post
    No problem, hope you get sorted and not have your pants pulled at the same time, 600 smackers sounds out of this world to be honest..

    believe me, i took a massive gulp when h said the price... there gos any modding before i go to thailand, was pretty close to having the money together for milltek & evoms/ITG
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  32. #31
    WiZBiT's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    332
    Jonny will look after you
    http://www.eadon.com/comment/cartoons/devilPC.gif

  33. #32
    kkp0897's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Essex (Boy)
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    well i live in chigwell... but i thought id give my district to broaden my chances of someone knowing where i live.. if id have said chigwell everyone woulda been like i dunno where that is or made another egg joke out of it lol

    im always driving round woodford, ilford, loughton ways.. what car u got??
    Aah.. I know what you mean but then again everyone should know that chigwell is the richest part of Essex!!!! Why pick on an S3 hey?... They could've picked the Bentley's, Ferraris of chigwell instead. don't tell me you live in repton please. : ) Actually I'm on the other side of Epping.. towards thornwood to be somewhat descriptive but i'll leave exact gps co-ordinates out : )
    Humming around in the missus while I await build of my S3 SB
    PS - Do not use Ryder coachworks in Bishops Stortford for any coachwork.. we used them recently as part of an approved insurer and they are cr@p!

  34. #33
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by kkp0897 View Post
    Humming around in the missus while I await build of my S3 SB




    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  35. #34
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by kkp0897 View Post
    Aah.. I know what you mean but then again everyone should know that chigwell is the richest part of Essex!!!! Why pick on an S3 hey?... They could've picked the Bentley's, Ferraris of chigwell instead. don't tell me you live in repton please. : ) Actually I'm on the other side of Epping.. towards thornwood to be somewhat descriptive but i'll leave exact gps co-ordinates out : )
    Humming around in the missus while I await build of my S3 SB
    PS - Do not use Ryder coachworks in Bishops Stortford for any coachwork.. we used them recently as part of an approved insurer and they are cr@p!

    nah not repton, i dont live in the plushest part of chigwell but there is a bentley GT over the road to me.. ive got a feeling its my birds ex that is doing all this.. sad really.. but i cant see it bein coincidence.. had my cooper s for nearly 4 years, no hassle.. in the last three weeks ive had two nails in both rear tyres... egg smashed on bonnet and even somneone pissing on the car...
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  36. #35
    Ads
    Ads's Avatar
    License to drive

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    nah not repton, i dont live in the plushest part of chigwell but there is a bentley GT over the road to me.. ive got a feeling its my birds ex that is doing all this.. sad really.. but i cant see it bein coincidence.. had my cooper s for nearly 4 years, no hassle.. in the last three weeks ive had two nails in both rear tyres... egg smashed on bonnet and even somneone pissing on the car...
    Think it's safe to say you're being targetted.

    Kick his effin bum!!!
    Nah, don't. He knows where you live.

    But I wouldn't get your car sorted until the situation is sorted. Sounds like it'll just keep happening.

  37. #36
    HotboxDeluxe's Avatar
    automatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Heidelberg, DE
    Posts
    1,127
    Buy yourself a crap car then go and seriously mess with your bird's ex. Knob, loser, needs to get a life

    Tie a knot in his willy and staple his arse shut
    immo likes this.
    Still loving the 130i like the sideways dirtbag I am

  38. #37
    S3RYE's Avatar
    Interior Next!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    London/Essex
    Posts
    3,456
    Quote Originally Posted by aythreee View Post
    Think it's safe to say you're being targetted.

    Kick his effin bum!!!
    Nah, don't. He knows where you live.

    But I wouldn't get your car sorted until the situation is sorted. Sounds like it'll just keep happening.
    yeh but u never can be sure.. but i think this morning was the final straw... already in the process of dealing with this

    Quote Originally Posted by HotboxDeluxe View Post
    Buy yourself a crap car then go and seriously mess with your bird's ex. Knob, loser, needs to get a life

    Tie a knot in his willy and staple his arse shut
    hahaha! paiinnnnn
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

    Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon




  39. #38
    A3Tom's Avatar
    Smell my finger.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Solihull
    Posts
    3,509
    Egg shells are shockingly hard when lobbed at a car. The marks made by the shell breaking.

    My mates mini got 'egged' as she was driving one day, I managed to get the mark out by getting my rotary on it, took a lot of passes but it finally got it out.

    The price you've had for the correction seems very high, you could buy all the kit you need to do it and spend a day on it yourself for a lot less than that.

    Considered a 'smart repair'?. Might be worth it, they're pretty cheap.

    T
    2000 Audi A3 1.8T Sport - Custom Code Phase 1 remap / Custom Stainless Catback Exhuast / MKII 18" RS4 Reps / Wietec Ultra GT40mm / KW ARB's / Forge TIP / Forge 007 / Green Panel Filter / EBC Greenstuff pads / 312mm S3 front brake upgrade / Aero Wipers / LED Interior Lights / LED Side Repeaters / Face Lift Rear Lights and covered in Dodo Juice

  40. #39
    SAiLO's Avatar
    Enthusiast

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    933
    I live in East London and one afternoon I found and egg on my windscreen. Lucky it wasn't the bonnet or the door... Sorry to hear about what happened to you mate.
    VCDS USER

  41. #40
    10blazin's Avatar
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    gorton
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by S3RYE View Post
    nah not repton, i dont live in the plushest part of chigwell but there is a bentley GT over the road to me.. ive got a feeling its my birds ex that is doing all this.. sad really.. but i cant see it bein coincidence.. had my cooper s for nearly 4 years, no hassle.. in the last three weeks ive had two nails in both rear tyres... egg smashed on bonnet and even somneone pissing on the car...

    did you even read my post pal ?? have you tried scrach x it may work ive got a good few things out with it , ruff cloth first them smooth cloth may save you 600 quid lol ... you could get you whole car detailed for that

    as for you misses x get a camera fella there about 30 quid ?? get him on film ... do you have a tv with split screan where it has a little tv in the corner so you can watch 2 channels well it would be on all the time till he came id then pummel his bonce in ...lol

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO