Egg damage :(

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Reaction score
walked out my house this morning to find egg all over my front bumper...

cleaned it and was left with stains on the paintwork and an impact mark!!, tried removing the stains with tar remover, no luck...... :(

what do i do? does it need a respray ?

DSC02213.jpg

f**king jealous basterds!!!!

Last edited:
That's a new one on me!

Is it lots of little scratches caused by the shell?

Last edited:
no its more of an impact mark.. as if it hit hard in a small area and sent te crack outwards if you get what i mean :(

Egg damage is normally re-spray.......

Yes mate you will have to get it resprayed.

Had the same problem on myVR6, jealous ******** out there!

This kind of thing really makes me mad. Why would somebody do this!!!!???

:lmfao:

Haha.... but yolks aside, (sorry, that effort was a bit eggscruciating!!) I do feel for ya mate.
Absolute tosspots!

hats off.. u managed to make me smile for the 1st time today

its gonna cost me a bomb! ive got a detailer coming to look at it this afternoon... going to see whether it will polish out.. :(

hats off.. u managed to make me smile for the 1st time today

its gonna cost me a bomb! ive got a detailer coming to look at it this afternoon... going to see whether it will polish out.. :(

:icon_thumright:

I'm in East London too so I hope these funny guys ain't doing the rounds!!

Hope it does polish out though, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you mate.

Detailers can do a cracking job especially on a frieday.

These people boil my pi$$ there brains must be scrambled.

:tapedshut:

Hope it sorts out without to much hassle :)

I've got a same damage from some kids "playing"... Doesn't come out on polish... Only respray is the solution :(

Detailers can do a cracking job especially on a frieday.

These people boil my pi$$ there brains must be scrambled.

:tapedshut:

Hope it sorts out without to much hassle :)
:lmfao:
Eggxactly my sentiments.
Chicken **** vandals.

Chin up.

Could've been worse. Could've been sperm. :puke2:

lol hahahaha or dogsh&t my mate came out to his car once and had dogsh&t smeared all over it hahahaha

On a serious note i reckon scratch x will get that out mate you can at least try it use a pretty ruff cloth at first once you removed the stains finish with a very smooth cloth i takes a lot of buffing but will do it as Ive got scratches out on my car with it givit a go work hard on it though better if you could get a buffer ...

dogshit.jpg

good to see the thread gone way off subject as always...

had a guy come and look at my car from autowash.. he reckons it might come out with a rotary polisher.. but cant guarantee.. he thinks the paint on my car is generally shocking.. i have mentioned this to audi but they just said it can only be your fault?? who know..

so ive been quoted £525 for a full detail and paint correction to whole car with swissvax mystery or swissvax devine wax finish to choose from.. for an additional £150 i can have the car a glazed which is a sealant that he reckons goes like concrete.. im really hummming n harring... it a lot fo money but my car will look the bollu* and will be all nice and protected for winter...

does this price sound decent?

something else to add to it... came out the house this morning.. got to work (3 min drive) there was what appeared to be water all where the egg had been so i inspected and smelt it and it was fuc**n ****!!! i dont get it cause my car is parked with the front towards the house.. im gonna catch whoever is doing this and when i do youll prob find i wont be coming back on ASN :busted_cop:

I reckon it must've been organic... looks like it was hit by a good qaulity egg.

Jokes aside, I hope it comes out from a good ol' buff.

something else to add to it... came out the house this morning.. got to work (3 min drive) there was what appeared to be water all where the egg had been so i inspected and smelt it and it was fuc**n ****!!! i dont get it cause my car is parked with the front towards the house.. im gonna catch whoever is doing this and when i do youll prob find i wont be coming back on ASN :busted_cop:

CCTV is your friend :nunu:

Agreed... I have got a unit going up ahead of my S3 Delivery. Although mine will spend its nights in a Garage..

yep this is what i been thinking to do.. its annoying cause ive just moved.. once the house is all done up ill have a bit more of a secure driveway and possibly even use the garage.. only if my old man dont go and buy a car to put in there! which he prob will knowing my luck..

£525 + £150 = £675!

Sounds like a lot for a "Full paint correction"

I'd shop around.

£525 + £150 = £675!

Sounds like a lot for a "Full paint correction"

I'd shop around.

ok so can anyone point me in the right direction?? no of any good detailers close to the epping area?

epping??? I've never seen your motor about!!! ; ) I'm in epping

I'm sure I'll never notice the egg damage either. chill mate.

ok so can anyone point me in the right direction?? no of any good detailers close to the epping area?

Sign up on VAGOC, they have a detailing section in with the sponsors section. iirc there is a chap called Jonny from "pure detail" who actively posts on there.

Why not stick your post up in his area, he should be able to give you good guidance and probably a much more competitive price.

You can see examples of his work AND even a video :)

epping??? I've never seen your motor about!!! ; ) I'm in epping

I'm sure I'll never notice the egg damage either. chill mate.

well i live in chigwell... but i thought id give my district to broaden my chances of someone knowing where i live.. if id have said chigwell everyone woulda been like i dunno where that is or made another egg joke out of it lol :happy:

im always driving round woodford, ilford, loughton ways.. what car u got??

Sign up on VAGOC, they have a detailing section in with the sponsors section. iirc there is a chap called Jonny from "pure detail" who actively posts on there.

Why not stick your post up in his area, he should be able to give you good guidance and probably a much more competitive price.

You can see examples of his work AND even a video :)

am already a member will go on there no and post up cheers...

No problem, hope you get sorted and not have your pants pulled at the same time, 600 smackers sounds out of this world to be honest..

No problem, hope you get sorted and not have your pants pulled at the same time, 600 smackers sounds out of this world to be honest..

believe me, i took a massive gulp when h said the price... there gos any modding before i go to thailand, was pretty close to having the money together for milltek & evoms/ITG :sadlike:

well i live in chigwell... but i thought id give my district to broaden my chances of someone knowing where i live.. if id have said chigwell everyone woulda been like i dunno where that is or made another egg joke out of it lol :happy:

im always driving round woodford, ilford, loughton ways.. what car u got??

Aah.. I know what you mean but then again everyone should know that chigwell is the richest part of Essex!!!! Why pick on an S3 hey?... They could've picked the Bentley's, Ferraris of chigwell instead. don't tell me you live in repton please. : ) Actually I'm on the other side of Epping.. towards thornwood to be somewhat descriptive but i'll leave exact gps co-ordinates out : )
Humming around in the missus while I await build of my S3 SB
PS - Do not use Ryder coachworks in Bishops Stortford for any coachwork.. we used them recently as part of an approved insurer and they are cr@p!

Aah.. I know what you mean but then again everyone should know that chigwell is the richest part of Essex!!!! Why pick on an S3 hey?... They could've picked the Bentley's, Ferraris of chigwell instead. don't tell me you live in repton please. : ) Actually I'm on the other side of Epping.. towards thornwood to be somewhat descriptive but i'll leave exact gps co-ordinates out : )
Humming around in the missus while I await build of my S3 SB
PS - Do not use Ryder coachworks in Bishops Stortford for any coachwork.. we used them recently as part of an approved insurer and they are cr@p!

nah not repton, i dont live in the plushest part of chigwell but there is a bentley GT over the road to me.. ive got a feeling its my birds ex that is doing all this.. sad really.. but i cant see it bein coincidence.. had my cooper s for nearly 4 years, no hassle.. in the last three weeks ive had two nails in both rear tyres... egg smashed on bonnet and even somneone ******* on the car...

nah not repton, i dont live in the plushest part of chigwell but there is a bentley GT over the road to me.. ive got a feeling its my birds ex that is doing all this.. sad really.. but i cant see it bein coincidence.. had my cooper s for nearly 4 years, no hassle.. in the last three weeks ive had two nails in both rear tyres... egg smashed on bonnet and even somneone ******* on the car...

Think it's safe to say you're being targetted.

Kick his effin bum!!!
Nah, don't. He knows where you live.

But I wouldn't get your car sorted until the situation is sorted. Sounds like it'll just keep happening.

Buy yourself a crap car then go and seriously mess with your bird's ex. Knob, loser, needs to get a life :gun2:

Tie a knot in his willy and staple his **** shut :ninja:

Reactions: immo
Think it's safe to say you're being targetted.

Kick his effin bum!!!
Nah, don't. He knows where you live.

But I wouldn't get your car sorted until the situation is sorted. Sounds like it'll just keep happening.

yeh but u never can be sure.. but i think this morning was the final straw... already in the process of dealing with this :gun2:

Buy yourself a crap car then go and seriously mess with your bird's ex. Knob, loser, needs to get a life :gun2:

Tie a knot in his willy and staple his **** shut :ninja:

hahaha! paiinnnnn

Egg shells are shockingly hard when lobbed at a car. The marks made by the shell breaking.

My mates mini got 'egged' as she was driving one day, I managed to get the mark out by getting my rotary on it, took a lot of passes but it finally got it out.

The price you've had for the correction seems very high, you could buy all the kit you need to do it and spend a day on it yourself for a lot less than that.

Considered a 'smart repair'?. Might be worth it, they're pretty cheap.

T

I live in East London and one afternoon I found and egg on my windscreen. Lucky it wasn't the bonnet or the door... Sorry to hear about what happened to you mate.

did you even read my post pal ?? have you tried scrach x it may work ive got a good few things out with it , ruff cloth first them smooth cloth may save you 600 quid lol ... you could get you whole car detailed for that

as for you misses x get a camera fella there about 30 quid ?? get him on film ... do you have a tv with split screan where it has a little tv in the corner so you can watch 2 channels well it would be on all the time till he came id then pummel his bonce in ...lol