A3 Armrest Problem

jez130

Reaction score
Hi I am new here and would welcome some help on fitting an Armrest in a 2006 A3 please!

I have read some of the threads so i get the gist that you need to cut out a template in the console etc. Does anyone have a Template? And more detailed instructions of exactly where to cut out? Thanks very much to you all. My email is jezsummers@hotmail.com if anyone can help! Cheers. Jez.:eiertritt:

I don't have the template mate, but just fitted one in my bros A3. We done it by measuring the underside of the armrest, the part that actually sits on the center console. Be sure to measure the inner lip rather than the outter thou (if that makes sense) Then took the measurements starting 15mm from the rear of the center console (where the ash tray removes) centralised the rectangle with masking tape before cutting. Result was spot on.

Unfortunately I don't have the pics which would have made it much easier to explain. I'm sure someone will reply with the template...

Hi. I presume the 2006 A3 3door and 2006 Sportback A3 armrest and centre console is the same?
Bought a A3 3door armrest and want to install in my A3 Sportback.

I printed off a template was so easy with that, but like everyone else says, getting a nut and bolt in takes some patience! Lol

Where did you get the template? Will check with Audi if the A3 3doors armrest will fit my Sportback.

Reactions: campo1985