Badger5JMB Retrofits
    Reverse Gear

Status

A3 Armrest Problem

Hi I am new here and would welcome some help on fitting an Armrest in a 2006 A3 please!

I have read some of the threads so i get the gist that you need to cut out a template in the console etc. Does anyone have a Template? And more detailed instructions of exactly where to cut out? Thanks very much to you all. My email is jezsummers@hotmail.com if anyone can help! Cheers. Jez.

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    I don't have the template mate, but just fitted one in my bros A3. We done it by measuring the underside of the armrest, the part that actually sits on the center console. Be sure to measure the inner lip rather than the outter thou (if that makes sense) Then took the measurements starting 15mm from the rear of the center console (where the ash tray removes) centralised the rectangle with masking tape before cutting. Result was spot on.

Unfortunately I don't have the pics which would have made it much easier to explain. I'm sure someone will reply with the template...
    A3 8P2 2.0TDI S-Line 170 SB | Brilliant Red | Full Leather | BOSE | 6 Disc Changer | None Smoking Pack | Light Interior Pack (Converted to LEDs) | Rear Parking Sensors | S3 Air Vents | S3 Mirrors - Stolen!| S3 Pedals |

Reverse Gear

Status
    Arm rest,who has fitted one and is it worth it?

Hi, try this thread, did mine about 4 months ago, very easy to cut out, the outer lip covers any rough edges.
    Hardest thing to do is getting the nut on.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Cheers!