JMB RetrofitsBadger5
    1st Gear

Status

A3 2006 brochure

Don't suppose anyone has a A3 2006 brochure lying around they don't want anymore? A bit nerdy but I always like to have a sales brochure for when the car was ordered.

Does anyone know if any literature was printed for the 2006 2.0TFSI Quattro special edition?

Happy to pay a couple of quid for a beer or 2 in return.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

AUSmotive.com

Status
    PM sent.
    AUSmotive.com // AUSringers.com

AUDI: MY10 S3 (8P3) / Nav+AMI / Sunroof / Blackout Grille / RS6 FBMFSW / PSS10s / Milltek TBE / APR HPFP / APR Stage 2+ tune

Quote Originally Posted by davej_anderson View Post
    Don't suppose anyone has a A3 2006 brochure lying around they don't want anymore? A bit nerdy but I always like to have a sales brochure for when the car was ordered.

Does anyone know if any literature was printed for the 2006 2.0TFSI Quattro special edition?

Happy to pay a couple of quid for a beer or 2 in return.

Thanks

I have copies of all the Pricing and Specification Guide documents issued by Audi for the A3 in PDF format, so if you would like to send me a PM with your email address I will happily sent you copies of the ones for 2006. The are actually four. January, April, October and November.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lima View Post
    PM sent.
    Thanks, worth a try otherwise I will keep an eye on the Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    I have copies of all the Pricing and Specification Guide documents issued by Audi for the A3 in PDF format, so if you would like to send me a PM with your email address I will happily sent you copies of the ones for 2006. The are actually four. January, April, October and November.
    Thanks, PM sent