A3 2006 brochure

davej_anderson

Reaction score
Don't suppose anyone has a A3 2006 brochure lying around they don't want anymore? A bit nerdy but I always like to have a sales brochure for when the car was ordered.

Does anyone know if any literature was printed for the 2006 2.0TFSI Quattro special edition?

Happy to pay a couple of quid for a beer or 2 in return.

Thanks

Don't suppose anyone has a A3 2006 brochure lying around they don't want anymore? A bit nerdy but I always like to have a sales brochure for when the car was ordered.

Does anyone know if any literature was printed for the 2006 2.0TFSI Quattro special edition?

Happy to pay a couple of quid for a beer or 2 in return.

Thanks

I have copies of all the Pricing and Specification Guide documents issued by Audi for the A3 in PDF format, so if you would like to send me a PM with your email address I will happily sent you copies of the ones for 2006. The are actually four. January, April, October and November.

Thanks, worth a try otherwise I will keep an eye on the Bay.

I have copies of all the Pricing and Specification Guide documents issued by Audi for the A3 in PDF format, so if you would like to send me a PM with your email address I will happily sent you copies of the ones for 2006. The are actually four. January, April, October and November.

Thanks, PM sent