AMD Technik Group Buy

Cheers dude for the 'simples' explanation, appreciated.

ha, that reminds of 'Compare the Meerkat.com' - Simples

Guys i'm from Romania how can i get the revo reflash, i gues that they need my software, from the car, how can i read it and send it to them, also i'm interested in the revo switch.

Hopefully Ben can answer that one for you. If he's now not on the forum i will ring them and ask for ya, but not sure if it is possible.

Guys i'm from Romania how can i get the revo reflash, i gues that they need my software, from the car, how can i read it and send it to them, also i'm interested in the revo switch.

You will need to go to a REVO dealer local to you I'm afraid. The REVO dealer locator shows there is one tuner in Romania selling REVO:
TUNING CLUB s.r.l.
Str. Valea Oltului
Nr. 18, Sector 6
Bucharest
Romania
Phone: +4 0730 724 477
Fax Number: +4 0742 724 477
Email: bucuresti@revotechnik.r...
www.revotechnik.ro

Definitely count me in if this goes ahead with the discounted price of circa £350 + VAT. I wouldn't want the milltek - just the (AmD) remap for my S3.

Cheers!

Mark

Last edited:
1. Just017
2. KRL
3. S3-Paul
4. 330_2_S3 - Revo Remap & SPS switch
5. Esox Mark

We're half way there!!!!!!

Don't forget H_DUBS! So we have 6.

Ahh nice

1. Just017
2. KRL
3. S3-Paul
5. Esox Mark
6. H_DUBS!

So all you guys are Ok for the end of September?

Cheers

I'm in guys. Revo stage 2 please, and if I could get your 20% for the milly, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

Well i'm happy for you to have my discount as i will be getting the AMD map but not the exhaust, but i guess its up to AMD if they will let you, doesn't seem like a problem though.

I would definitely have been interested in this but I can't get to Thuruck this month...

Ben - would you offer this discount to me if I was able to pay in full in September but arrange fitting at a suitable date in the future? Liklely mid to late Oct?

I'm interested in the Revo map, switch and Miltek.

I think you get a 6 month period if you wanted to do that. Hopefully Ben can clarify this.

So is that 7 now:eyebrows:

just017: I really appreciate that, I called ben today just to OK it with him and he's cool. Wanted to pay for it then but he said we need a confirmed 10.

Yeah i believe thats 7

1. Just017
2. KRL
3. S3-Paul
5. Esox Mark
6. H_DUBS!
7. MG

I'll see if i can get a post up on Seatcupra.net and a few other sites tonight to get a confirmed 10.

Just017

Can you also confirm the date please once we have 10 people?

Hope fully it will roll onto the 1st week into october?

Hi, I'm available any weekend really, i think if anyones busy on whichever date someone else is available on they can still be included, you can pay over the phone and have the work done in October, as i believe H_DUBS is doing.

If anyone like me is reading this and can't do it for whatever reason then hopefully we can start a new thread if the deal is still on later in the year.

I don't even pick up my S3 until late Nov/ early Dec so this time round is definately a no go for me, but I would be on the list for sure if I had the car already!

:s3addict:

Last edited:
Yeah no worries mate. Are you looking to get the car re-mapped as soon as you buy it?

If not, they may let you pay when the other 9 do and have the work done at a later date, but all depends on when you want the work done.

Its a very good deal so I will be suprised if we don't get the minimum of 10 people required.

im not sure if ive lost track here but as esox mark said... if i can get a revo remap for £350+vat im 100% in..

You will not get a REVO map for your S3 for £350 +VAT!

Have a look at the prices for remaps on different models on REVO's site as has already been said a few times on this thread.

For clarity this is what it just a stage 1 remap will cost on an S3:
Remap = £499
+VAT = £573.85
Minus 20% discount = £459.08

Yes, correct, the A3 remap is £100 cheaper than the S3 remap.

You can however get the AMD map, which i think is still very recommended too, Up to + 40bhp and 50lbs/ft Exc. VAT - £382.94 (Fitted)
Inc. VAT - £440.38 (Fitted)
clear.gif

Last edited:
Yes, correct, the A3 remap is £100 cheaper than the S3 remap.

You can however get the AMD map, which i think is still very recommended too, Up to + 40bhp and 50lbs/ft Exc. VAT - £382.94 (Fitted)
Inc. VAT - £440.38 (Fitted)
clear.gif

so revo is £19 more... would defo go for revo purely cause so many people on ASN have it...

i just can't decide to go just revo or amd plus milltek

ideal situation would be revo stage 2 + milltek (non res)

but i don't think they can do 20% off that can you ben ?

this is for a 2005 2.0t

I dont think so, i think they are only doing discount if you go for their map.

Hi All,

I am fed up with spending £50 every two days on fuel for my current BMW, so I will be trading in my BMW 330ci Convertible for an 04 A3 TDI DSG S-line on Wednesday, obviously performance is going to be an issue so I will be looking into getting it remapped a.s.a.p.

I used to own a 2002 Bora TDI 150 Sport, which over the 2 years I owned it, I had a Turbo dynamics stage 2 turbo and all the neccasary bits and pieces to go with it, end result 247 BHP and 360 LBFT..... wish I had never sold this now!

Anyway I want to call AMD tomorrow, If Revo or AMD offer stage 2/3 software or custom mapping for when I go for a Hybrid turbo on the Audi then I will join this group buy and get a remap plus non resonated Milltek, so I'll let you know what the answer is tomorrow.

^^^ Some great plans for your car there TDIDSG :beerchug:

Hope AMD can accommodate you!

Heya mate, Revo do offer stage 2/3 software, take a look on their website and it will give you all the details. I think AMD also do stage 2 aswell, so you get get custom map to go with your milltek on the day from AMD.

Right count me in, I have just spoken to AMD, I am going for a AMD stage 2 with full turbo back non resonated Milltek.

I don't even pick the car up till Wednesday!

Roll on 10 members signing up for this group buy so it can go ahead!

I'd go for resonated Milltek for my 2.0tdi if possible, end of Sept. sounds good.
Got a bluefin so no map for me.

1. Just017
2. KRL
3. S3-Paul
5. Esox Mark
6. H_DUBS!
7. MG
8. TDIDSG - AMD Stage 2 + Milltek Turbo back non res
9. SAiLO

I have updated the list.... is that right, we just need one more?

Last edited:
Just phoned amdessex and the person responsible for the parts told me, that they will give 20% discount even if I only get the Milltek, no remap. I guess that applies to everyone then.

I was wondering if they will do a TTS + Stronic remap in this deal? ie discount?

Hi Chimp,

All I can say is give them a ring, they are very helpful on the phone and know their products. I cant see why they would not include it though.

Just phoned amdessex and the person responsible for the parts told me, that they will give 20% discount even if I only get the Milltek, no remap. I guess that applies to everyone then.

Hello there,

I have just checked with all the people here and no one recalls stating this? The only offer we are doing is as listed in my original post.

Ben

Anyway I want to call AMD tomorrow, If Revo or AMD offer stage 2/3 software or custom mapping for when I go for a Hybrid turbo on the Audi then I will join this group buy and get a remap plus non resonated Milltek, so I'll let you know what the answer is tomorrow.

We do offer stage 2/3 and custom re-map. Full custom maps are dearer though so bare this in mind. Normally a custom map on a TDi with hybrid, injectors etc will cost £599.95.

We regulary map cars with hybrids on.

Ben

Hello there,

I have just checked with all the people here and no one recalls stating this? The only offer we are doing is as listed in my original post.

Ben

Sorry, does it mean I won't be able to get a discounted price on the Milltek Exhaust?