Chris NottVolks Autos
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Started From The Bottom"

Status
    Andy Are you still selling these boxes ? What are the prices ?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    PM with what you need, do you have Bose or non Bose, complete kit including amp, sub & adapters or just the enclosure.
    "How to tear apart the ties that bind, perhaps fcuk off might be too kind"
    Alex Turner

Audi A3 Sport 1.6 2006

Status
    hey andymac i PM you but i think i got something wrong with my account as it seems to send then have no sign in the sent box of any messages sent :S

Audi A3 Sport 1.6 2006

Status
    hey andymac i PM you but i think i got something wrong with my account as it seems to send then have no sign in the sent box of any messages sent :S

Neutral

Status
    I have a custom sub + box for sale now the s3 has gone , if anyone interested, see Parts & Accessories : Custom Audi A3/S3 Sub box with JL Audio 8" w3 sub

Thanks

1st Gear

Status
    Sorry to bring this thread back up, but was wondering what I would need as I have the bose system. I don't like the sound of the sub + it's making a rattling sound in the back.

If I wanted to do the same as you would I just need a new sub + enclosure but no amp or anything because i'm assuming there's an amp that already runs the sub that's there?

5th Gear

Status
    You'd need the amp provided by andymac due to the standard amp not being capable to drive the new sub

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMac View Post
    PM with what you need, do you have Bose or non Bose, complete kit including amp, sub & adapters or just the enclosure.
    Andy, I seem to be having the same problem as whitewolf and cant seem to PM anyone can you try sending me a PM and see if I can reply to you?

Cheers

Reverse Gear

Status
    Andy, i would like to upgrade the sub in my a3 sportback quattro (2008), it has the bose system. what price and time frame would it be to have you do the work. thanks

Andy

3rd Gear

Status
    Bought some speaker adapter grills from Andy over eBay, only just realised its the same guy. His work is great, for those that are trying to get hold of him for some work, it might be better to contact him over eBay..

eBay Feedback profile for andrew.duncan.macgregor

Neutral

Status
    If anyone is interested I've just put one of these kits on ebay, my S3 is going so putting it back to stock.

Audi A3 / S3 stealth sub Bose upgrade kit (AMSS) | eBay

6+1 Gears

Status
    Unfortunately AndyMac has passed away this summer. I understand he had a heart attack. There is a topic here on the forum somewhere.
    DSG | Vienna Leather | Bose Sound | MFSW | Interior Lights Pack | Light & Rain Sensors | Auto Dimming Mirror Mods: LED RNS-e | FL LED Tail Lights | Bi-Xenons | Illuminated Speaker Grilles | Tinted windows | Chrome Switches | Chrome Paddles&Commands | RS4 Start Button | Cruise Control | S3 Pedals | S3 Roof Spoiler | 18" BBS CH | H&R Spacers 10/15 mm | Bilstein B16 PSS10 | H&R 26/24 ARBs | TT Arms | S3 Front Brakes+DS2500+Tarox F2000 | HEL Brake Lines | VNT20 | EGR&Cooler Delete | Custom Remap

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    Unfortunately AndyMac has passed away this summer. I understand he had a heart attack. There is a topic here on the forum somewhere.
    I didn't see this, gutted! I didn't know him personally but admired his work and knowledge of car audio. RIP Andy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12