New Audi yesterday

richleek

Reaction score
Hello all,

Picked up the Audi yesterday 06 plate A3 Sportback 3.2 V6 (manual) s-line in phantom black.

What a car.

Sounds fantastic, quiet and smooth unlike the type r for the last 2.

I even managed 36mpg, according to the computer. 45min drive, mixed A roads and dual track but quite heavy traffic at times with some stop start.

It has sat nav, which must be the ultimate gadget, and split rims over standard s-line spec.

I just love it, but even after the first day I just must have a multi function wheel again.

I dont need cruise or self turn on bits n bobs, I know whem its raining or dark, but the wheel is a must.

I know they turn up on ebay but if anybody has one and even better could help me fit it I would be interested.

Thanks all

Rich

PS I'll throw some piccies on shortly

:sign_welcome: to the forum! Congratz on the new Car.
What abouts are you in the country? The steering wheel always on ebay and im pretty sure a member would be willing to help you install it!
Looking forward to seeing the photo's.

Sounds a really nice spec. Cheeky question i know, but what's the mileage and roughly what did you pay for the car?

Just interested to know what the V6's are going for at the moment as A3/S3 prices seem to have picked up a bit.

picture.php

38K on the clock, paid £13,900
including warranty and 12 months tax.
Great trade in on my Type R.

I live in Shropshire so bang in the middle if someone has a wheel and we can do a deal.

Ah...a local with a very nice car.

I'll keep an eye / ear out for you and give you a wave :beerchug:

Another Bridgnorthite, good stuff.

Plans for the car, well re-map and exhaust eventually. Must have multi function wheel, I keep going for buttons that aren't there.

Nice looking motor, and a good price. 36mpg is very good, I get that from the S3 with careful driving, but it drops to low 20's come playtime!
I do like V6's and V8's, can't be beaten for the sound!

Si