Is this anyones on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its well nice..dont like the woody part inside though!

Not a bad car i do like the optic grill without the s-line logo! Would of been better if the interior was black

Now I hate to sound sad and boring, but he's had the car for less than a year, he's spent £3000 on cosmetic changes and he's moving it on because he wants a 5 door....

Now I know we all like to add a personal touch to our cars and make them stand out, but unless you have too much money to spare, I can't see the logic of spending thousands on changes when you'll get very little of that (if any) back on resale.

If you really intend keeping the car for the very long term and are happy to spend that money for the enjoyment you'll get whilst you own the car, then maybe there's some justification.

He'd have been much better keeping the money in the bank and having £3000 extra to spend on his replacement car....

But then I realise that there are teenagers who have spent £10k on a pimping up a Citroen Saxo, so perhaps it is just me being a boring old fart.
(can't remember having any spare cash when I was a teenager though, I had to borrow the £800 my first car cost me to buy....I presume there's a grant or benefit for such a thing to the underpriviledged these days)

Maybe he needs a 5 door coz he got his missus up the duff?

What are sline side skirts ?? Does he mean s3 ??

I like it looks nice ....

Last edited:
so perhaps it is just me being a boring old fart.

You said it not me

Some of us do it because its a learning curve & enjoy the experience of modding our cars, its not about the money, its about the satisfaction of the work & after effects & 99% of us know we wont regain the modding costs.

Cant stand those crap lights, urggh please if you're gonna spend 3k on it dont spoil the car with s*** like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sugar I did, oh well, ah sugar did it again, & again, its an OCD

I thought the lights looked good in the other thread but this just proves that they look cheapo and not very bright at all

It's not big and it's not clever.

864252441_66ec65a687.jpg

She was at the V festival this weekend. The crowd for her was bigger than I expected!

Just as a little subtext for the thread; the language and cage-rattling that went on clearly attracted the attention of more than one of the site team. It might be argued that some folks (especially those who have so far enjoyed a blind-eye toward their pimping VAG-COM cables without seeking permission) would be well advised to pursue a quiet life.

Regards,

Rob.

Whats wrong with some humour with another member, just cause they're a moderator does this mean they dont have a sense of humour anymore, lets not get to pedantic.

With reference to the signature I will PM about this as I dont think this thread is the place for that.

Whats wrong with some humour with another member, just cause they're a moderator does this mean they dont have a sense of humour anymore, lets not get to pedantic.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedant

I wasn't actuallly referring to any exchanges with mods; and just as you say, that read to be pretty light-hearted. It was just that somehow the hot air, nonsense and language in this thread earned it, and some contributors, attention - which it (and they) would probably be better off without.

With reference to the signature I will PM about this as I dont think this thread is the place for that.

You're right. Late, but right.

Cheers,

Rob.

I know this dude - someone ask him is he "chills" on Wilmslow Rd a lot :D

Sure the S3 rear wasnt there the last time i seen it...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedant

I wasn't actuallly referring to any exchanges with mods; and just as you say, that read to be pretty light-hearted. It was just that somehow the hot air, nonsense and language in this thread earned it, and some contributors, attention - which it (and they) would probably be better off without.

Rob, it was all light hearted joking, it wasnt an argument, shouting, involving many members, just a light hearted joke between 2 of us, thats now been corrected of course, but there was no harm done.

Uh let me check, yeap as I said, Corrected.

Ok I'll spell it out for you:

Corrected by a moderator NOT by you.

Ok I'll spell it out for you:

Corrected by a moderator NOT by you.

Really, Darn is this a new feature added for ease of use for us, lol.

Last word king, lol

Chill out leon just playing with yer.

Nope, it's something that will come with free infractions! :yes:

Infraction, lol, for what, having a joke with you, get over yourself Leon, grow a sense of humour like you used to have.

Infraction for swearing just for comedy value. You were already told that by PurplePrincess so I'm surprised you need to be told again!

I have a sense of humour, I just don't find you very funny. And certainly not when you know very well that we don't like swearing on ASN yet you do so with complete disregard for anyone else.

You should know better, if you don't then feel free to leave the site.

& leave discussions with you, that would be a sin Leon, lol

Discussions are fine, i am worried about it turning personal.

That WILL NOT happen. [/end].

Lets get this back on topic, or I will close this thread without hesitation .

That WILL NOT happen. [/end].

Lets get this back on topic, or I will close this thread without hesitation .

if only certain moderators and users could listen to these wise words. :yahoo:

Not by me Byzan, I am/was just having some light hearted fun, nothing else, nothing personal here mate

Status
Not open for further replies.